Spring is probably my favorite season when it comes to makeup because it includes all of my favorite trends from dewy skin to peachy lips. Today, I am teaming up with one of my most favorite bloggers, Sofia from Born to Be Bright. She is an incredibly kind person who always goes out of her way not only to write amazing quality posts about all things beauty, but also to empower and support others. So together we will be sharing what products we have in our Spring makeup bags. Keep reading if would like to find out what my must-have Spring makeup products are!
My favorite makeup bag for Spring is the Victoria’s Secret XO, Victoria Beauty Pouch ($20) and it’s absolutely gorgeous and I’m obsessed with it!
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation: I honestly really need to stop talking about this foundation in every single post, but I can’t help it! It’s my holy-grail all year long, but because of its luminous and natural light-medium coverage, it’s especially amazing for the Spring. They have a really nice range of shades for all different types of skintones and even though it’s only around $10, it’s just as high quality as the other high-end foundations I own. If you have oily skin or prefer a more satin finish, the original True Match is just as great!
- MAC Fix Plus: I never understood all the hype surrounding this product and until I tried it, I thought it was just an extremely overpriced bottle of water. But I was wrong… It’s actually a refreshing facial mist that hydrates and primes skin and sets the makeup for a luminous and natural finish. It smells like a spa, feels very calming, helps blend foundation, gives your makeup and powder a natural finish, and also increases the pigmentation and shimmer in eyeshadows! If you want to try it out, MAC sells these travel-sized bottles for $10 and I bring mine with me everywhere in the Spring!
- Hard Candy “Tiki” Highlighter: I’ve mentioned this drugstore gem in a few other posts, but I love it more and more each time I reach for it, which has been a lot this Spring! Even though it is a little bulky to toss into my makeup bag, I make room for it because it is completely worth it! If you’re looking for something like the BECCA highlighters (which I love), then this may not be your thing, but if you’re looking for a more buildable (and believable) sheen for Spring, then this will be your new best friend! I wear this on an everyday basis, even for school, because it gives a glow without all the glitter. It also looks even more natural and dewy when you blend it on the tops of the cheekbones with a damp makeup sponge rather than simply patting it on with a brush. Can’t say enough good things about it!
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in “St.-Paul-De-Vence” : This luxurious eyeshadow duo contains a shmmering nectarine shade on the left and a warm medium brown with a satin finish on the right, making it really fun yet wearable for Spring! This is one of the priciest makeup items I own, but I would say that if you find your two go-to shades and finishes in one of these teeny tiny duos, then go for it, because it’s super convenient to just toss in your makeup bag and go!
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in “Spark Plug”: This is a shimmery peachy pink shade that adds the perfect amount of shine to my lips. I literally reach for this all the time in the Spring months because it makes me look so awake and fresh and I mostly just love the color.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my five must-have Spring makeup products in my makeup bag! Please make sure to head over to Sophia’s blog and read her matching post (here) as well! I’d love to hear about what’s in your makeup bag right now so please feel free to let me know! Love you!
Connect With Me:
The NARS due is so pretty! I love the colors! Lovely post!
Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed! xoxo
going to def try the mac fix spray <3
It is absolutely amazing! Once you try it, you won’t know how to live without it! Thanks for reading! xoxo
Hard Candy Tiki is everything! It’s one of my go-to’s as well. Love this post and you’re right, that VS bag is so cute! xo
Haha! Thanks very much for the lovely comments! We have very similar taste:) xoxo
haha yes we do 😉 xo
[…] My top 5 spring beauty products are all about that glowy, healthy, natural look I like coming out of winter. With products from Becca, H&M, and Benefit to help me out, I’ve got that look on lock. Enjoy my top 5 spring beauty products, and when you’re done here check out my friend Makena’s post! […]
I need to buy that L’Oreal foundation as soon as possible seriously! I always say that but never get around to it! Great products and I loved working with you as always! xo
Thank you so much for everything! Your blog is truly inspirational and I’m so honored and excited that I got to write with you! Hahaha, you really should try Lumi! It’s my favorite! xoxo
You’re so sweet! All the same to you, I’m so excited to collab again for summer! xo
Dude I’ve been wanting to try the loreal foundation for so long!!! Then I red this and was like I must get it. You’re posts are so well written and this collab is too cute! Love you!!!
Honestly, you have to get it! It’s just as high quality as the high-end ones I’ve tried and I can’t live without it! Thank you so much and I love you too! xoxo