I know that I am just one of the thousands of beauty bloggers out there who is beyond excited that Fall has finally arrived, so I thought that doing an Autumn themed tag would the perfect way to celebrate the new season! I had a wonderful little draft of the I Heart Fall Tag, but Jaclyn Hill (my favorite YouTuber ever) has just created her very own Fall Favorites Tag (do yourself a favor and watch her video here), so I just had to do it! She tagged all of her subscribers and I couldn’t let her down, so let’s get started!
- Favorite Fall Candle: I love candles everything about candles, but to be honest, I don’t actually own that many because my parents are afraid I’m going to burn their house down. However, my favorite scent in general is vanilla! It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and reminds me of autumn! I’ve been looking at the Bath and Body Works website since fall is my favorite time to get candles (even though I can’t light them) and I really want the ones in “Buttercream Icing” and “Marshmallow Fireside”! Yummy!
- Favorite Fall Lip Color: My favorite fall lip colors are MAC “Velvet Teddy”, Maybelline “Bit of Berry”, and the NYX Butter Lipstick in “Pops”. I love bold berry and plum colors on other people in the fall, but I’m more of a neutral girl, so I tend to stick with the nudes! However, I do occasionally wear Rimmel “107” or NARS “Cruella” if I’m feeling bold and I have been eyeing MAC’s “Heaux”.
- Favorite Fall Drink: I love hot chocolate with a mountain of whipped cream and marshmallows on top! I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin (please don’t hate me) so I still haven’t tried the famous Pumpkin Spice Late from Starbucks (again, please don’t hate me), but I do love all of their Frnappuccinos! I only go there a couple times a year, so it’s definitely a luxury when I get one!
- Favorite Fall Blush: My makeup collection is kind of lacking in the blush department, but I think the blush that is the most autumn-y is MAC “Blushbaby”. It’s a beautiful matte beige-pink color that goes well with every single makeup look. I would like to expand my blush collection, so I would love it if you left a comment telling me your favorite drugstore blush for fall!
- Favorite Fall Clothing Item: My favorite outfit staple in fall are my “Magy” boots from Guess! The rich brown color of the leather looks very warm-tones and perfectly matches all my sweaters, jeans, and leggings!
- Favorite Fall Movie: I have to agree with Jaclyn Hill and say that my favorite Halloween-themed movie is Hocus Pocus. I used to watch this all the time when I was younger with my mom and still love it today. It’s about as scary as I can handle, lol! However, when I was about ten, my all time favorite movie was Halloween Town! I literally used to watch that movie at least once a week and used to argue with my friends about who got to be Marnie when we would play games! Good times!
- Favorite Fall TV Shows: My all time favorite TV show is Pretty Little Liars! I absolutely love all of the actresses, the plot, and the suspense! Plus, we finally found out who A is (finally!) and in the upcoming episodes there’s going to be a time jump! Eeek, I can’t wait! I also love Two Broke Girls (because it’s hilarious) and Rizzoli & Isles! Let me know if you love any of these shows, too!
- Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Thanksgiving is definitely one if my favorite holidays (and meals) because it’s all about family, friends, and amazing food! Even though my family is small, we go all out for our Thanksgiving dinner! My favorite part of the meal is this frozen cranberry “salad” that my Grandma makes. It’s basically Cool Whip, cranberry sauce, pineapple, walnuts, and sour cream all mixed together and frozen to create this amazing dessert!
- Favorite Halloween Costume: Since I have always been very girly, I’ve actually never been anything scary for Halloween. Ever since I was little, I’ve always dressed up as something cute like a cat, an angel, or a princess. I think my favorite Halloween costume would have to be the time I dressed up as Audrey Hepburn from the classic movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s during Freshman year! I had a plain knee-length black dress with black heels, pearls, a bun, and Audrey-esque makeup! Everyone at school, even random girls I didn’t know, were freaking out because they thought I looked like her. Best compliment ever!
So, there you have it! These are all of my Fall favorites! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about them! I hope you enjoyed this tag, which was created by Jaclyn Hill, and I hope all of you have a beautiful fall and enjoy it while it lasts! Oh, and I tag all of my followers to do this tag too, if you want to! Love you guys!
Connect With Me On:
Love it! 🙂
Thanks so much for the postive feedback! You have no idea how much it means to me! xoxo
Your welcome! 🙂 🙂
Love the tag! ♥
Thank you so much! As soon as I watched Jaclyn’s video, I new had to incorporate it in my blog post! I’m happy that you liked it and I tag you to do it if you want to! xoxo
Love your blog! You should try out the Nyx blushes I think they are really good quality and affordable
Thank you so much for the lovely comments, I really appreciate it! I agree with you and I will defintely try out some more of them!
Those boots are adorable!
Thanks! They’re at a super discounted price now on Amazon, so if you’re interested them, I left the link! xoxo
Awesome tag! I also saw Jaclyn’s fall favorites tag video, and I didn’t even to think to do it on my blog, lol! I’m definitely going to do it now 🙂
Thank you for commeting and I tag you to do it! I’m so happy that you liked it and I can’t wait to see your’s! Let me know when you finish it so I can read it! Gotta love Jaclyn! xoxo
[…] “Blushbaby”Blush: I mentioned this in my Fall Favorites Tag and have been using it non-stop ever since! Like I said before, it’s the perfect matte dusty […]