Even though my blog is primarily concerned with beauty, I feel that it is also important to include some information about my self every now and then so we can get to know each other. Plus, who doesn’t love a good tag?
- Do you have a middle name? Yep, it’s basically the same middle name that everyone else in the entire world has!
- What was your favorite subject in school? I’m still in high school, but my favorite subject has always been English. I love to read, write, analyze, and learn and that’s part of the reason why I love and enjoy blogging so much!
- What’s your favorite drink? Definitely a smoothie! Fruit is my favorite food group and when you combine it with the amazingly thick, creamy, and cold texture of smoothies, I am a happy girl!
- What’s your favorite song at the moment? Ugh! That’s so hard! I love country music, so right now, I’ve been loving “Don’t It” by Billy Currington.
- What would you name your kids? I’ve always been a very maternal person, and even though I’m only 17, I aready have names picked out (for way later, of course). I want to have 2 daughters and name them Jaclyn (not sure how I’ll spell it) and Alexis!
- Do you participate in any sports? Thankfully, no!
- Favorite book? My favorite book of all time is To Kill a Mockingbird. I’ve read it many times and it’s very special to me. I love all the characters, especially Atticus, and enjoy all the symbolism. It’s so perfect that I’m scared to read Go Set a Watchman.
- Favorite color? In general, I love purple, but for clothes I love black and white.
- Favorite animal? I may be a little biased here, but I love cats. Or maybe I just love my cat?
- Favorite perfume? My Lolita Lempicka Sweet perfume will always hold a special place in my heart since it reminds me so much of Paris. I don’t like to wear it too often because I want to keep it special, but I love it for special occasions!
- Favorite Holiday? Christmas followed closely by Thanksgiving! As I’ve mentioned before, I love the magical excitement I feel on Christmas morning and I love the down-to-earth, family-oriented feeling of Turkey Day. And the food!
- Have you graduated highschool? I’m still a junior, so not yet. But next year I will!
- Have you ever been out of the country? If so, how many times? I’ve been out of the United States three times I think, but when I went to Canada and the Caribbean I was too young to remember. Last year, for my Sweet Sixteen, I went to Paris for a week, and it was the best experience of my life!
- Can you speak any other language? I’m currently in AP Spansh and have been learning Spanish ever since elementary school. I’m not fluent yet, but I can manage. In the future, I hope to learn French and then other languages.
- How many siblings do you have? None; I’m an only child.
- What is your favorite store? Sephora is my happy place, but I assume this means a clothing store and I don’t really have a favorite place to buy clothes.
- Favorite restaurant? Most of my all-time favorite restaurants are actually on Hawaii because I’m lucky enough to go there every summer with my parents. I love Mama’s Fish House (even though I don’t eat fish) and Merriman’s because steak is my favorite! If you ever go to Maui, and have the opportunity to go to one of these amazing restaurants, it’s completely worth spluring on and provides such a tropical and memorable dining experience! And no, this isn’t sponsored:)
- Did you like school? Yes; I absolutely love school. I’d be lying if I said I never complain about how much homework I get, but I honestly enjoy my classes and never take for granted this invauable gift of edication. I know that 66 million girls are unable to attend school and many are willing to risk to risk their own lives to earn that right, so I make it my daily goal to make the most out of my education and am extremely grateful.
- Favorite youtuber? I don’t even need to tell you again, but in case you’re new to my blog, I’m obsessed with Jaclyn Hill! Even though many of her looks aren’t exactly my style, I love watching all of her videos because she’s just so talented, genuine, and hilarious!
- Favorite movie? This is so hard! Obviously I love all of Dolly Parton’s movies, but some of my other go-tos are Life as We Know It, The Longest Ride, Just Go With It, and a bunch of others that I can’t think of right now!
- Favorite TV show? I’m obsesed with PLL, Two Broke Girls, Rizzoli and Isles, Fuller House, and Grey’s Anatomy!
- PC or Mac? Mac!
- What phone do you have? I used to have an iPhone 4 that barely worked, but for my birthday this year, I got a rose gold 6s and I love it so much!
- How tall are you? I’m 5’4, but I’m usually around 5’8 because I literally wear heels all the time!
Connect With Me:
Read the Comments +