Happy October, everyone! I am so excited for all of the fall makeup trends this year and this past month, I have been gradually transitioning from my Summer makeup products to my Autumn makeup products. If you would like to know what products I have been using during September, then please keep reading.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: I always reach for this palette more in the Autumn because of the amazing range of shimmery warm-tones. I love using “Sidecar, “Buck,” “Smog,” and “Toasted” for a variety of Fall-themed looks. The shadows are high quality and easy to use, completely worth the high price tag if you can see yourself wearing each of the shades often.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in “104”: I have been wearing this dark pink shade with plum undertones very frequently over the past month because it is matte, creamy, long-lasting, and perfect for Autumn! It is daytime appropriate, but definitely puts me in the Fall mood; it is a what I like to call wearable bold because it can be used like a deep bold lipstick, but is still perfect for daytime when you do not want anything dramatic. While taking this flatlay, my adorable cat started playing with the cap to this lipstick and ended up attacking it, so if you would like to see some behind the scenes footage, head on over to my Instagram!
- Almay Liquid Liner in “Brown”: I normally do not wear eyeliner on an everyday basis, but I have been inspired by all of the Autumn flicks that are so on trend right now. When I want something less harsh than black, this brown is really pretty because it has red undertones.
- Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in “Chai Latte”: I use this little drugstore gem all year, but it is my favorite in during this time of year, not only because of the name, but because of the amazing neutral matte brown for the crease and the rich chocolate brown for a soft and diffused liner look. I’ve also been using the warm gold for a pop of shimmer. I cannot recommend this quad enough!
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in “Rose Gold”: This adorable little highlighter is the most stunning and glowy peachy rose gold shade ever! I have not been highlighting my cheekbones very much recently, but I have been using this as a blush overlay, sweeping it on top of a matte blush for a dimensional and healthy radiance. This shade works wonderfully with the coppers, plums, and chocolate browns that I use for Autumn!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! If you would like to see some more of my favorite makeup products for Autumn, then feel free to click here!
Connect With Me:
Yes Girl! Yes! I love my naked palette and I’m all about the fall inspo. I use my Naked like all the time, all year, but it’s seriously the best for Fall! I love the other products and might have to try that Kate Moss lipstick!!!
The original Naked palette is timeless! The Kate Moss Lipsticks are always such amazing quality! I love 107 and I even have a whole dupe post for it. 104 was amazing until my cat destroyed it, haha! xoxo
I think I have 008. It’s in a black case, but it’s beautiful!
Ooh! I’ll have to check that one out. Thanks! xoxo
I love using Rose Gold over blushes too, glowy cheeks are so beautiful! I definitely need to pick up that Maybelline quad, every time I see it on your blog I think how pretty it is!
It has all the basic colors and it’s pretty good quality, and the best part is that it’s only around $6! Definitely an underrated must-have! Rose gold anything is my obsession! Thanks for reading! xoxo
The Rimmel Lipstick is a lovely shade, I have also been loving a red lip on some days!
If you love red lips, Rimmel 107 is an amazing dupe for NARS Cruella. I actually have a whole post dedicated to te dupe here on my blog. Thanks for reading and xoxo!
Naked one is the best!!!
I love the original Naked Palette so much, but I am tempted to buy the 3 because I love rose gold eyeshadows. Thanks so much for reading. xoxo
Naked 3 is so good!
It’s so pretty! Do you have a review or look with it on your blog? xoxo
Yes I have a Naked Palette comparison and a Naked 3 Makeup Of The Week!
Amazing! I’ll head over and take a look! Thanks so much! xoxo
Great favourites! The Naked palette is such a gem. I need to pull mine out more often!
Nicole | The Glam Surge
Thanks, Nicole! I love the Naked Palette and I’m glad I could help. Thanks so much for reading and commenting. xoxo