I want to start off by expressing my appreciation to all of my amazing followers for reading and supporting my very own little blog! I also want to send a big thank you to everyone who was kind enough to ask me questions so I could do this exciting new post! I literally could not do this post without all of your great questions! I’m really excited, so let’s get started!
- Chelley asked me, “What is your nightly skin care routine?” Before I go to bed every night, I remove all of my makeup with my Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I then exfoliate my face with an acne wash and then follow up with my moisturizer.
- Alice asked, “Which 3 beauty products can’t you live without?” I cannot live wothout my L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation, my L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara, or my Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette!
- Kristyn asked me, “What is your go-to makeup product?” I will be sharing my go-to eye makeup look very soon, so stay tuned for that!
- Amanda wanted to know, “What is your favorite perfume?” Currently my favorite perfumes are my Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Fragrance Mist and my Lolita Lempicka Sweet Perfume from Paris.
- Emily asked, “What is your holy grail lip color?” Honestly, I don’t have one all time favorite.
- Shay wanted to know, “What’s your favorite mascara and do you use falsies?” So far, the best mascara I have tried is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara! See my review on it here! I have never used falsies before, so I don’t know which ones are best.
- Becky asked me “What is your best drugstore find?” I really love my Wet n’ Wild eyeshadows and lipsticks. They are amazing quality and super inexpensive! I also love anything and everything L’Oreal!
- Sandy asked, What are your top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes?” I consider high-end eyeshadow palettes to be my biggest weakness! Of course, my Too Faced Natural Eyes palette comes in at #1. After all, it is my holy grail! My Naked 1 Palette would be #2 followed by my Tarte Rainforest after Dark Palette! I also really want the new Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist’s Palette! The colors are right up my alley!
- Malkia Java Thandi was wondering, “Do you consider a primer necessary in creating a flawless face? What are some tricks you do in order to create a flawless face using makeup?” I don’t use a primer on an everyday basis because I haven’t found any good affordable ones yet. However, I usually get free samples of primer from Sephora and then save them for special occasions when I want to look flawless for photos. Overall, I think that primer does make a huge difference no matter what foundation you are using. Also, I would defintely recommend trying out a variety of brushes/tools to use with your liquid foundation and see which one gives you the best coverage for what you are looking for!
- Eilidh wanted to know, “What is your favourite summer hairstyle? What is your favourite summer lip product?” I may be good at makeup, but unfortunately hair is not my thing so I usually just leave it down and naturally wavy. If it’s really hot out I’ll do a a messy bun or a cute pony tail. During the summer, I really love a coral-peach lip with lots of gloss! Some of my faves are the L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in “Sunset Angora” with my Jenna Hipp Coral Lipgloss!
- Dominique asked me, “What skincare moisturizing method do you prefer? Skin oils or skin creams?” I have never used a skin oil before since they are usually quite pricey, but I do have dry skin, so a moisturizer is a must for me! I don’t like really heavy moisturizers that leave my face feeling sticky and gross. The best one that I have found so far is the Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisturizer. Unfortunately this was discontinued and I can only find it on Amazon. Please let me know in the coments below whatyour favorite moisturizers are because eventually I’ll need to find a new one!
- Stephanie was wondering “Who’s your celebrity crush?” I think Liam Hemsworth, Alex O’Loughlin, Theo James, Zac Efron, Dave Franco, Scott Eastwood, Chace Crawford (Nate from Gossip Girl), and the PLL boys are all really cute!
Thank you so much for all of your support and your great questions! You guys are the best! Like always, I’d love some feedback, so let me know if you want to see more Q & A’s in the future!
Connect With Me On:
Read the Comments +