Hi, everyone! I am so happy that my final exams are over and that I can finally start to relax and spend more time with my family and friends this summer! I hope you had a great May and I’m sure you can tell that my May was filled with lots of Spring-appropriate products that are ready to transition into Summer!
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Transparent Pressed Powder: I needed a new translucent setting powder and I wanted one from the drugstore, so I gave this one a chance. Although it initially looked as if it would be chalky and too pale, it looks so natural on my t-zone and I like that it isn’t too matte, but still sets my undereye concealer in place and prevents any shininess. I’m still not sure how it works with flash photography, but so far, it is great quality.
- BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in “Champagne Pop”: Let’s be real: I love this product all year long, but I’ve been using it more than usual this month and (other than the fact that it provides the most ethereal glow ever) I think it is because I am just so excited for her new Champagne Collection! I will write detailed reviews on both the face and eyeshadow palettes as soon as I receive them in the mail, but in the meantime, I will continue to get my highlight fix with the one and only “Champagne Pop.”
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in “Blissful”: This mini blush is from the Sephora Favorites Paint It Pink Value Set and it’s such a pretty warm matte peachy pink shade that I’ve been reaching for all the time! These blushes have a great formula and I realy enjoy using them, especially the travel-sized ones.
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Secret No. 1 Magic Perfecting Base: I’ve been using this little pot of primer everyday for several weeks to help minimize the appearance of pores around my nose and create a smooth finish in my t-zone. It doesn’t necessarily make my makeup last longer, but it does look more smoooth when I wear a full face of foundation or just concealer.
- MAC “All That Glitters” Eyeshadow: This is a champagne colored eyeshadow with the most amazing golden shimmer. (It’s very similar to the left eyelid shade from the Wet n’ Wild Comfort Zone Palette). It is wonderful for Spring and Summer and can work with so many different types of looks and skintones. I have been using it a lot this past month, especially when I apply it damp with a flat brush!
Thanks for reading! I’d love to know if you’ve tried any of these products before and what your standouts of May were!
Connect With Me:
Love this! ❤️
Great article…..you have some nice products as May favorites ! Kissessss :*
So many exciting products!!!
Thanks! I’ll make sure to check your blog out! xoxo