- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette: I have wanted this stunning peach-scented palette ever since it was first released and although I was unable to get my hands on it, I will not give up hope! It is supposed to be restocked within the next few months, and since I have no problem giving up $50 for this beauiful array of shimmery and matte peachy neutrals with pops of summer color, this is at the very top of my wishlist!
- MAC Fix Plus: I have tried a travel-sized bottle of this before and immediately fell in love with the calming spa-like scent, and the refreshing dewy finish of this primer and setting spray. To be honest, it is quite addicting to use and I feel that is well worth the $22 price tag. I will definitely be adding this to my shopping bag next time I go to my local MAC store!
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector: I have gotten some samples of this from Sephora and I love how it gives a very natural, yet noticable “lit from within” glow without any shimmer or glitter, unlike the wonderfully intense pressed highlighters from BECCA. The shade “Rose Gold” is perfect to mix in with my foundation when I’m extra tan in the summer, while “Opal” or “Champagne Pop” would be perfect to dab on the highpoints of my face. Because these are $41 each, I will have to decide on only one shade, but eventually, I will buy the full-sized because they are very unique and I adore using them in many different ways.
- NARS Liquid Gold Set: You know by now that I am obsessed with value sets and mini makeup sizes, and I cannot stop staring at this gorgeous peachy rose gold set on the Sephora website. It is $42, but it looks so beautiful with The Multiple in “South Beach”, the Liquid Illuminator in “Hot Sand”, and the Larger Than Life Lipgloss in “Gold Digger”! I need it! Not really, but you know what I mean!
- L’Oreal Infallable Pro-Glow Foundation: I have tried the original Pro-Matte, which is a dry-skin girl’s nightmare, and although I was extremely impressed by how well it lasted all day, I had to mix this in with my moisturizer to use it, which actually ended up very beautiful. But, I am so excited to pick one of these new beauties up once they arrive at my local drugstore because they seem like they will be everything I have ever dreamed of at an affordable price of $13.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara: You may have guessed that I am slightly obsessed with the original BTS mascara, so I have been wanting to try this lovely-packaged waterproof version ever since it came out. It is $23 and I am hoping it makes my lashes just as long, thick, and voluminous as the original did!
- Escada Turqoise Summer Perfume: This is the perfect scent for summer with sweet, yet sophisticated raspberry, blackcurrant, violet, and vanilla notes. I already own the travel-size and I love it so much that I am ready to commit to the larger 1.6 oz bottle (with the most adorable ombre color and a pink butterfly) for $60. I would be so happy if I had the pleasure of spritzing this perfume on every single day!
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick: It will probably take me a while to convince myself to finally purchase this very expensice $37 lipstick, but I have heard that the quality is exceptional and the sheer, moisturizing formula is like no other, especially for summer. And just look at that luxurious packaging!
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer: For me, $32 is pretty pricey for a primer, but I have heard Sophia from Born to Be Bright as well as many other trusted beauty bloggers rave about this product and since I do have dry skin, I am always on the lookout for something moisturizing and glowy! Can you tell that I am just a Too Faced girl?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles: I am so excited that they now carry these in my Sephora store, but since they are $12 each or four for $40, I still have to narrow down which shades I really want. All of the neutrals are absolutely gorgeous, but so far, “Peach Sorbet”, “Sienna”, “Birkin”, “Rose”, “Dusty Rose”. and “Glisten” are my top contenders. They are great quality and I am hoping to own a few soon, as I would love to use them this summer!
What is at the top of your summer makeup wishlist? I want my blog to be an interactive space where everyone can come together and talk about what they love, so please share your dream makeup products in the comment section, and also, any post requests would be greatly appreciated!
Connect With Me:
Omg love this!!!! You’re so talented!!!
Awww thanks! You’re a genius with hair and you’re makeup always looks amazing too! Miss ya!
I totally want the L’Oreal Pro-Glow Foundation, I saw it at Ulta the other day and nearly bought it! I’m also happy to see Hangover on your list, it’s my favorite primer by far and looks so good with almost any foundation!
Pro Glow sounds like it would be my dream foundation for when I want fuller coverage! I can’t wait to try Hangover soon, so thanks so much for recommending it! I value your opinion a lot, so I am always interested in everything you mention on your blog! xoxo
You’re so sweet, I always have a list at the ready when I read beauty blogs and you have added that Chanel Foundation to my list so many times over. If I ever get up to buying it I will let you know!
Haha, it’s crazy expensive, but it’s so unique and versatile; I love it so much! A review will be up very soon! xoxo
Looking forward to it!
Hey Makena, just to let you know my screen froze for a second and I accidentally unfollowed! I reflowed right away, but ignore the notification. Also, did you get a reply to your comments this morning? I think Disqus is down and they said that there is a “company retreat” until Wednesday!
Haha, no worries about the accidental unfollow! You’re too sweet:) I read all your posts religiously and always love commenting on each one, but Disqus really confuses me and makes things kind of difficult. There isn’t that easy comment option in the Reader mode and it’s kind of confusing. You don’t have to sign into Disqus when you comment on my blog, right? But so far, all your comments to me have worked out just fine. Thanks for keeping in touch! xoxo
You’re so sweet, thank you for always reading and commenting on my posts. I’m sorry that Disqus is confusing, I don’t like that people without a WordPress account can’t comment easily if I don’t use Disqus. I don’t have to sign in to Disqus on your blog because I can comment through my WordPress account. And none of my replies that I made the other day from the notifications tab are showing up on my post! So annoying!
[…] fruity, floral scent that is sweet while still being sohpisticated! It was featured on my Summer Wishlist and I can’t stop spraying it on no matter what occasion it may be. I think everyone deserves […]