If I am going to have an overflowing makeup collection the least I can do is organize it; each beauty product is a thoughtful and treasured investment, so storing each one in a beautiful and effective way has always been important to me. I hope that by sharing my makeup organization essentials you are inspired to take pride in your own vanity.
- Acrylic Stackable Drawer Organizers ($2.50 – $9.00): I use these clear organizers inside my vanity drawers to store the makeup products that I reach for less frequently. I keep my cheek products in the square ones and my liners and rollerballs in the rectangular ones. They are great quality and very durable.
- White Lacquered Vanity Tray ($11): This little tray looks so luxurious sitting on top of a vanity — I use it to store perfume bottles and luxury beauty products.
- 5-Section Cosmetic Organizer ($13): I own two of these drawer organizers and find all of the compartments really useful to store additional face and eye products.
- Marble 2-Tier Server ($60): I discovered this gorgeous piece in one of Maggie Macdonald’s YouTube videos, as she keeps it on her kitchen counter. It is from Crate and Barrel and meant to be a server for food but you know me — I use mine to display my prettiest makeup. The real marble is so luxurious but if you do purchase this, be aware that the color may vary.
- Acrylic Cosmetic Storage Set ($32): This is another wonderful set of drawers if you have more small products, but I actually only use the top and bottom section. The bottom three drawers, which I have placed on top of my previous set, are ideal for storing eyeshadow palettes, and the lipstick organizer is a must-have for any makeup lover.
- 3 Drawer Small White Unit ($5.50): I stack two of these to hold all of my remaining lip products, which I separate by color: reds, berries and pinks, corals, darker nudes, lighter nudes, and glosses and balms.
- Eyeshadow Palette Organizer ($17): For the palettes that do not fit in my acrylic drawers, I prefer storing them in letter sorters like this one
- Beauty Sponge Holder ($5): I’ve wanted a sanitary and practical way to store my BeautyBlender for the longest time, and a loved one gave me this adorable one for Christmas. It is such a great idea, and if you have a makeup sponge, I highly recommend it.
- Square Glass Vase ($4): Everyone needs a sleek and simple way to store their makeup brushes and this little glass vase is perfect.
- Plastic Brush Cup ($6): Sonia Kashuk not only has affordable, high quality brushes but also wonderful storage items. This brush holder is no exception.
- Diamond Filler ($7.50): These tiny glass beads make storing your makeup brushes both effective and aesthetic. Simply pour some in the brush holder and insert as many brushes as you like in the beads, making it easy to find the right one. Just be careful not to accidentally scratch your brushes.
What products do you recommend for organizing beauty products?