Hello, everyone! I am the first to admit that I’m addicted to makeup, so I thought this tag would be the perfect one! Let’s jump right into it!
- Which product do you still buy more of, despite having plenty in your collection? Lol, everything! I love trying new eyeshadows and lipsticks, even though others would tell me that all of them end up being the exact same color! It’s just they’re all so pretty and different!
What is the one product you cannot live without? Seriously? Anyone is obsessed with makeup knows that this question is literally impossible to answer! I truly do love all makeup products and it drives me crazy when I don’t have the opportunity to do my eyeshadow, or apply my bronzer. However, if it were an emergency and I had to run out of my house, the first things I would do would be my foundation and mascara. And then I’d stop, drop, and roll, of course!
- Favourite makeup brand? As I’ve mentioned before, my favorite high-end brand is Too Faced and my favorite drugstore brand is L’Oreal! I can’t get enough of their products and they’ve never let me down!
- How big is your makeup collection? Compared to the average teenage girl who isn’t obssesed with makeup, my collection is fairly large, but compared to the beauty gurus from YouTube, it’s pretty small. It’s a wonderful mixture of drugstore and high-end products, and I’m very happy with where it’s at now. That doesn’t mean that I can’t have more, though!
- And how do you store it? I have this big white desk in my room with built in shelves on the top that I used to use for art and homework when I was little. I recently took all of the junk out of it and turned it in to makeup vanity. I bought a bunch of clear drawer organizers and put all my makeup in it. I don’t actually, apply my makeup there, but I store everything in it and usually do my beauty blogging there. It’s my happy-zone and I am in love with it! Please let me know if you would be interested in seeing an in-depth post about my makeup collection and organization!
- How many items of makeup do you have in your handbag at the moment? I actually don’t use a handbag very often, but whenever I do bring one with me, the first thing I do is toss my lip products in there. I always have at least one of my go-to lipsticks and lip glosses with me at all times, even in my backpack for school! However, I usually try to take all of the stuff out of my purse when I’m done using it, so right now, there’s nothing in there.
- If you could raid another blogger’s stash, who would it be? Duh, Jaclyn Hill! I am still drooling over her Makeup Collection Video! She has so many amazing high-end products and to be honest, I’m kind of jealous of her!
- How long does your usual makeup routine take, and how many products do you use? During the week, I always set aside about 15 minutes to do a more natural everyday makeup look for school. I always do foundation, blush, bronzer, minimal eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss. I just find that doing my makeup every morning helps me start of the day in a positive way!
- Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn’t use it? Never! One thing that I am very proud of is that I always do a lot of research bout any makeup product before I buy it. I look for dupes, read reviews, watch tutorials using the product, and just take the time to make sure that I’m spending my money on something I’m actually going to enjoy using often. So far, I’ve only have a few products that I regret buying, and most of them are from the drugstore!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this fun little tag and I’m really sorry, that I haven’t been posting as much I usually do. I’m just crazy busy with school and family stuff and would rather post something that I’m proud of every week, than something I’m not happy with every other day. I hope you all understand! Also, I’ve been experiencing writer’s block lately, and am running out of post ideas. It would make my day if you could please give me some ideas of things you’d be interested in! Thanks!
Connect With Me:
Love it! You just gotta love makeup! 🙂
Thank you and I totally agree! What’s not to love? xoxo