My first month out of school has been both relaxing and busy, so I have found myself gravitating towards lots of easy-to-use, natural-looking products that provide a radiant glow for the skin and subtle definition for the features! Keep reading if you want to know all the details about my most-loved makeup products from the month of June!
- BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette: Aside from going on a two-weel long Hawaiian vacation with my parents, this product is probably the highlight of the entire month! I received mine at the end of May, and used it every single day on vacation since it was the only blushes and highlighters that I brought with me; that says a lot because Hawaii is the ideal destination for being perfectly blushed and highlighted! I am incredibly proud of Jaclyn for this collaboration and have truly fallen in love with all of BECCA’s amazing quality formulas. This palette (which I reviewed here) is simply perfection with beautiful shimmers, pigmented mattes, and a gorgeous array of summery shades.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner: I have been wanting to try this forever and finally picked mine up after watching Jaclyn Hill use it for her liner in practically all of her videos. I just apply some product to an angled eye liner or brow brush, making it much easier to draw the perfect line. Thin or thick, wing or no wing, this always works, and the best part is that it lasts the entire day (even in Hawaiian humidity) without smearing, fading, or any other of those unpleeasant things that often happen with liquid or pencil liners. It is only about $7, so go ahead and check this out next time you find yourself in the cosmetics isle of your local drugstore (Caution: If you are like me, this will occur frequently and without warning)!
- NYX Round Lipstick in “Indian Pink”: I have never talked about this shade before or heard anyone else talk about it either, but it is the most beautiful pink shade of lipstick I have ever tried so far. Normally I stongly dislike pink lipstick because it can be very difficult to find the right shade for my skintone that looks fresh and pink without looking ridiculously bold or obnoxious. This has completely changed my mind and I highly reccommend this shade if you have a warm or olive medium-tan complexion because it is not too warm or too cool-toned! My favorite part about it is how moisturizing it is and I am in love with the glossy finish it leaves behind! P.S: If you google image this lipstick, the results are a bright, pinky orange frosty lipstick that looks completely different than this beautiful and sophisticated shade, so please do not be fooled!
- Revlon Cream Blush in “Pinched”: I was cleaning out my blush drawer a few weeks ago and rediscovered this beauty! It is a lovely cream blush in a beautiful peachy coral shade with a golden sheen that reminds me so much of my beloved Too Faced “I Will Always Love You” Love Flush Blush! I love to wear it by itself or underneath a different powder blush for a more dimensional summer look. It blends like a dream and is so creamy it is hard to believe it is only a few dollars! I love it and am so happy I have been getting some more use out of it this month!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: I splurged on this product a little before summer started specifically because I knew it would be amazing for my Hawaiian vacation and oh, was I right! Although I did bring another more full coverage foundaion for photos and special occasions, I used this almost every day I was there because it provides the most natural-looking coverage I have ever seen and it stays matte the entire day while still feeling like you are not wearing anything! You can apply one layer to look like you have no makeup on, two layers for a light airbrushed complexion, and even three layers for a blemish-free face! It never gets cakey and it has SPF 15, making it the ultimate summer foundation! If you would like a review, let me know and I’ll get started!
Thanks for reading and I hope you have the most amazing summer ever! What are your favorite beauty products of June?
Connect With Me:
Read the Comments +