Hello, beautiful! As a self-proclaimed makeup addict, I am constantly admiring everyone’s makeup whether it’s a friend, a stranger, makeup artists on social media, or a celebrity. In this post, I will be mentioning my top 5 celebrities whose makeup I always love. Whenever I am habing trouble deciding on what kind of makeup to do for a special occasion, I always know that I can rely on these five beauties to provide me with some inspiration!
- Minka Kelly: Ever since discovering a photo of her on Pinterest, I have been obsessed with everything about her makeup! Her foundation is natural-looking and dewy, while her bronzer is perfectly blended with her pretty peach blush. Highlighting is very popular right now and I’m crazy about Minka’s! It’s noticeable, but in a good way that looks like she’s glowing from within. She completes her look with neutral eyeshadow, dark eyeliner, fanned out lashes, and a glossy pinky nude pout! Her makeup is simply perfection and I can’t get enough of it!
- Jennifer Lopez: Who doesn’t envy J Lo’s glow? With her flawless skin, her bronzed and coral cheeks, her luscious lashes, her smokey brown shadow, and her shiny nude lips, her makeup is always to die for! I love thatshe always uses neutral colors and I can always count on her for some amazing ideas for my own looks.
- Blake Lively: Whether she is playing the glamorously boho Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl or being her amazing down-to-earth self, Blake’s makeup always looks very fresh and natural. Her my-lips-but-better lipstick along with her shimmery eyeshadow, simple eyeliner, and youthful skin, are suitable for every age. We both have hooded eyes, so I am constantly learning new eyeshadow techniques by looling at her makeup and I just love how healthy and daytime-appropriate her makeup is.
- Kim Kardashian: Even though I may not a fan of Kim and the rest of the K’s, I have to admit that Mario Dedivanovic does an excellent job on her makeup! I love her perfect skin, her bronze smokey eyes, her peachy cheeks and lips, and her amazing contour and highlight! Mario’s creations provide some great inspiration for formal, special occasion makeup looks of my own.
- Shay Mitchell: Once again, Shay starts with a flawless base and then brings dimension to her face with bronzer, blown out shadow, dramatic lashes, and strongly structured brows. Her versatile face and eye makeup make it easy for her to change things up with either a beautiful neutral lip or a fun bold lip color!
As you can tell, I like very neutral, glowy makeup with flawless skin, peachy coral cheeks, bronzer, neutral smokey eyes, luscious lashes, and natural lips! I hope you enjoyed learning who I think always has the prettiest makeup and that these collages I made inspire you when you are tying to decide on what makeup look to wear! Also, please make sure to leave a request below if you would like me to do a look inspired by any of these lovely ladies and I will be happy to get started on one!
Connect With Me On:
Did you redo your blog layout? I love your header!! xoxo
Yes! I recently changed the theme and made my own “logo”. Thank you so much for noticing and if you have any tips or advise please let me know! xoxo P.S. If you haven’t already, please submit a celebrity inspired makeup look request!
I also just changed my theme and fixed some things that I didn’t like before! I am hoping to save up for a layout by pipdig, they are so gorgeous! I voted for Blake Lively, gotta love her! xoxo
Wonderful! By the way, how did you install the Bloglovin’ logo? I couldn’t get it to work.
I think I just put it in my sidebar as a text widget after I copied it from Bloglovin? They changed the widgets so you can’t use them on the .wordpress.com websites anymore but if you go to the widget page on Bloglovin and download one of the ones on the bottom, you can put that in your sidebar as an image that links to your Bloglovin page! I hope that helps!
Thanks! I’ll try it and if you see the logo, you’ll know who to thank! Lol!
Haha, I’ll make sure to check back! Best of Luck!
These makeup looks really are all absolutely flawless! You’ve given me some serious inspiration! Love you blog btw! xx
Thank you so much for the lovely comments! You literally just made my day! Make sure to vote for your favorite and I will try my best to create a look inspured by them! xoxo
[…] look at the premiere of Green Lantern. I promised I would do this a few months ago in my 5 Celebrities Who Always Have the Prettiest Makeup post, but I wanted it to be perfect. Since today is officially the first day of Spring, I thought […]