Hi! I hope you had a lovely April! I know I really enjoyed trying out a lot of new beauty products, especially ones from the drugstore, so that’s what I’ll be talking about today…
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Double-Ended Foundation Brush: The first thing I’ve been loving this month is this very dense and super soft flat top kabuki brush. I want literally everything from this new line, but I needed a new brush to apply my foundation with before I blend it out with my beloved BeautyBlender, so I bought this. I use the larger end to stipple on my foundation before I blend it with my sponge and I’ve also realized that the smaller end works really well with my Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Cream Bronzer!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: As you may know from my recent post comparing this gem to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I am absolutely in love with this product! I use it everyday to highlight and conceal my under eye area and the other high points of my face.
- ELF Makeup Mist and Set Setting Spray: I’ve been looking for a cheaper alternative to MAC Fix Plus, and even though this isn’t a dupe, I still like it. It makes my makeup last a little bit longer than normal and works well with eyeshadows. Best part? It’s inly $3!
- Rimmel ScadalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in “Nude”: I talk about the black one all the time, but I love this beige shade for my lower water line. It makes my eyes look larger and more bright and awake for school!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Stockholm”: I love these because the formula is amazing, they’re pigmented and creamy, and they last quite a long time. This is the perfect browny-nude shade and I’ve been loving it so much this month. Definitely check these out because they’re great quality and very affordable!
Connect With Me: