1) Why did you start your blog? I started my blog because I became obsessed with makeup and watching makeup-related YouTube videos! I’ve always loved to write, so I thought it would be perfect to combine my two passions and start my own blog!
2) Do you like your blog name? I’m happy with the name of my blog. It’s pretty straight forward. It has my name and what my blog is all about, so all in all I think it’s pretty effective. I also like the whole alliteration thing its got going on.
3) How long do you plan on having your blog? I plan on having it forever! It’s fun, exciting, and I enjoy every bit of it! I hope to see myself and my blog grow as I continue to pursue my dreams! I just realized how cheesy that probably sounds, but its honest.
4) Where do you get your inspiration for your blog from? I’m not necessarily inspired by a specific blog. However, I do admire other famous YouTube beauty gurus such as Zoella, KathleenLights, Ingrid Nilsen, and Jaclyn Hill!
5) Do you normally create an outline before you do a post or do you just go with the flow as you make the post? I always go in with a plan about the points I want to make sure that I go over, but I never actually create an outline. I just let the words pour out of me and hope it sounds okay.
6) How long does it normally take you to finish a post? On average, it usually takes me about an hour to complete a post. Some types of posts such as tags and hauls only take a few minutes, while reviews or other more detailed posts take more thought and effort. I’ve also been trying my best to improve my photos and make them more personal and aesthetically pleasing.
7) How many times a week do you try to post? I try to post about 3 times a week, but sometimes I get too busy to actually do that. I hope you guys understand!
8) Do you find it hard to maintain your blog? The hardest part for me when it comes to maintaining my blog is coming up with new ideas for my posts. I want to do something unique and entertaining that you guys will actually want to read. Other than that, all the hard work is worth it because I really do love beauty blogging!
9) If you have one, what is your follower goal? Realistically, I would like to get to 100 followers, but I have to admit, I wouldn’t mind having millions of followers. At the end of the day, my main goal is to inspire just one loyal person. Each person who does follow my blog and actually read my posts is amazing and I truly appreciate each and every one of you! I really do love you guys!
10) Who do you tag to do this next? I tag any of my readers who are interested in doing this wonderful tag!
Connect With Me On:
This looks like a fun little way to give readers an insight into you! Thanks for sharing, I think I might do this tag 🙂
As soon as I saw this post, I knew I had to do it because it’s a great way to share the face behind the blog. Whenever I’m having a hard time, I can look back at my answers to find out why I write my blog and how much I love it. I’m glad you enjoyed reading and now I officially tag you to do the All About the Blogger Tag! xoxo