Hello, lovelies! Eyes are one of my very favorite things when it comes to doing my makeup, so I thought this All About Eyes Tag looked like fun! Enjoy!
- What eye cream or serums do you use? Right now, I’m not actually using any eye creams or serums. I just use my regular face moisturizer around my eyes. However, I do have some samples of the Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream, and I really like so I might end up buying it soon. Please let me know what your favorite undereye moisturizer is in the comment section; I’d really appreciate it!
- What is your favorite undereye concealer? It used to be the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer or the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, but I’ve recently tried out the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and I love it so much! I’m planning to do a review on it, maybe comparing it to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, so stay tuned for that!
- What is your favorite eyebrow product? For special occasions, I like the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, but for everyday I just use the matte brown eyeshadow from the Maybelline “Chai Latte” quad. I’m trying to find a good dupe for the Brow Wiz because I feel like I go through it really quickly and they’re pretty pricey.
- What is your favorite eye shadow primer? I haven’t tried very many, but I use the Urban Decay Primer Potion everyday and it works really well.
- What is your favorite eyeshadow palette? As some of you may know, the Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette is my baby and I use it all the time! It’s perfect and I can’t recommend it enough!
- What is your favorite eye makeup remover? I usually just use the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes.
- What is your favorite mascara? From the drugstore, the L’Oreal Telescopic mascara and the L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara are my holy grails and Too Faced Better Than Sex is my favorite high-end one. They’re all amazing options of you like long, black, voluminous, and thick lashes.
- What is your favorite eye liner? My favorite liquid liner is the Almay one and my favorite pencil liner is the Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl liner.
- What is your favorite single eyeshadow? Hmmm. Probably MAC “Soft Brown.” Even though it’s just a plain mate warm beige shade, I literally use it everyday for all of my eyeshadow looks no matter what I’m doing. I also love the L’Oreal Infallable 24-Hour Eyeshadow in “Amber Rush” for when I want a metallic rose gold look!
- What are your favorite sunglasses? I love my Coach sunglasses in the Beatrice style that I bought in Hawaii a few years ago, but I have been saving up to get some subtle cat eyes from Jimmy Choo!
I hope you have a wonderful day, and if you want, I tag all of you to do this, too because it is one of the best tags I’ve done so far!!!
Connect With Me:
My favorite eye cream I’ve tried is from balance me! I got it in Birchbox and I was so sad when it ran out because it was so hydrating and smelled so nice! I’ve been using the NYX brow pencil, the skinny one instead of spending the money on the Anastasia one, it’s about half the price and some people say it isn’t quite the same but I think it works very well as a brow pencil. I love my Natural Eyes Palette so much but I realized the other day that the only shadow I use in there that isn’t in the Natural Mattes palette is Honey Pot so once I hit pan on a few of the mattes I will definitely be buying the Natural Mattes. xo
Thanks so much for the great recommendations! I’ve been wanting to try the NYX brow pencil and I will be sure to check out that eye cream! I bought the Natural Mattes palette and I actually gave it to my mom as a present but it’s really great because it has every matte shade you would ever need! My favorite is “Push Up” but I can’t find a dupe for it anywhere so I’ll probably repurchase the whole thing once I run out of it, lol! Thanks for the comments! You made my day! xoxo
haha I’m glad you enjoy comments, I love making them! xo