Even though I am already returning to college this month, my July beauty favorites is filled with products that scream summer. Keep reading for my top recommendations!
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50: This summer, I have been making a conscious effort to wear sunscreen every single day and this affordable product has made it easy for me to accomplish that goal. It is hydrating with a lightweight formula similar to a daily moisturizer and wears wonderfully under makeup. If you need a great everyday SPF, I have a feeling you will like this one.
- Volition Beauty Celery Green Cream*: I am so grateful to Volition for gifting me with this incredible formula. It features a light, gel texture with celery seed extract to minimize pores, hyaluronic acid to boost hydration, and peptides to improve elasticity. I have really enjoyed wearing this every morning before beginning my makeup routine! For more information, you can read my full review here.
- L’Oréal True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer in ‘Light’: A new addition to my collection, this drugstore liquid highlighter immediately became one of my most treasured products. Whether worn all over bare skin, under foundation, mixed in with foundation, or on top of foundation, it provides a believable, dewy glow that I cannot get enough of.
- Tarte Tarteist PRO Glow & Blush Palette: My aunt, uncle, and cousin bought me this beautiful limited-edition palette for Christmas. The shades are definitely more colorful and shimmery l than I typically wear, so I am pleasantly surprised at how much I have reached for this product this summer. A little swish of coral or pink on the apples of my cheeks looks so pretty for a sunkissed summer look.
- MAC Lip Pencil in ‘Whirl’: I’ve been lining my lips a lot more than usual this past month and this bestselling neutral mauve, which was part of my Selfridges haul, is my absolute favorite! The formula is the ideal balance between stiff and creamy, so whatever lipstick or gloss I layer over it lasts much longer.
I am always looking for new products to use and love, so if you know of any that you think I would enjoy, feel free to mention those below.