The Sephora VIB Sale has arrived, and to celebrate, I’ve rounded up ten standout beauty products from my collection that I would recommend purchasing during this biannual excuse to spend your entire life savings on makeup. The following items are all ones that I own, use, and love, so if you are still unsure about what to add to your cart, these are worth every penny — especially when there are 20% less pennies to pay!
- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation: This is my favorite high-end foundation, and I always reach for it on special occasions when I want full coverage and a glowy finish.
- COOLA Rosilliance Organic BB+ Cream*: Lots of people think base products with minimal coverage are not worth the money, but this BB cream makes even the most dry and dehydrated skin look dewy and even, so now is the perfect time to pick it up.
- Tarte Creaseless Under Eye Concealer: If you have dry skin and struggle with crepey looking under eyes, then I highly recommend this luminous, full coverage concealer.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer: For the perfect not too warm, not too cool shade that works for both bronzing and contouring, look no further than this sweet smelling powder.
- NARS Exposed Cheek Palette: This set of six glowy shades has proven to be worth every penny, as its unique formula of blushes and highlighters is blends easily and leaves behind the most stunning sheen.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo: I have used this compact duo to fill in my brows everyday for over a year now and I still haven’t hit pan; it looks clean and natural every time!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles: During the sale, I highly recommend looking into these pricey shadows; they are highly pigmented and blend beautifully, and you can even design your custom palette!
- Huda Beauty New Nudes Eyeshadow Palette: Purchasing this palette for nearly $70 was painful, but it is drop dead gorgeous and I’ve been using it nonstop, so if you’ve been eyeing it, don’t wait any longer.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter: I asked my parents for this for this as a Christmas gift because it is very expensive, but the formula looks flawless on the skin; the ‘Rose Gold’ shade adds the loveliest glowy color to my cheeks.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick: I normally prefer getting my lip products from the drugstore but this formula is crazy long-lasting, and the shade ‘Bombshell’ is the most unique peachy tan.
Although I definitely don’t need any more additions to my vanity, I consider this the ideal time to purchase makeup that I have always wanted but couldn’t justify financially. Here are the top five products I will and/or would splurge on during the sale.
- Laneige Lip Glowy Balm
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Pillow Talk’
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow
- BeautyBlender Pretty in Pink Sponge Set
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation
If you are a VIB Rouge member, use the code ‘HEYROUGE’ for 20% in stores and online from now through Monday, May 6. From Thursday, May 2 through the sixth, VIB members can receive a 15% discount with the code ‘HEYVIB’ while Beauty Insiders can receive a 10% discount with the code ‘HEYINSIDER’.