- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in ‘Vanuata’: Just when I began to believe that finding a full coverage foundation that still looked glowy and natural was impossible, I found — and quickly fell in love with — this one! It has buildable, medium to full coverage with a formula and finish that truly mimics real, beautifully glowy skin. Read my review here if you would like to learn more about why I love this luxurious, high quality product.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in ’60 – Natural Beige’: This is definitely my most worn foundation of the past year, ideal for those early college mornings when I would need an affordable, everyday option. It blends into the skin so easily, never looks cakey, and wears well throughout the day. I have loved this product for several years so beginning my 2018 by collaborating with Neutrogena was such an incredible experience.
- Tarte Creaseless Concealer in ’25S – Light Medium Sand’: For more formal occasions when I want full coverage under my eyes, this concealer has been my go-to. It is honestly a miracle for anyone who has a very dry under eye area like myself because of its hydrating, dewy finish. Rather than becoming cakey or clinging to dry patches like many other concealers do, this one offers a fresh, radiant sheen and performs well with and without setting powder.
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer in ‘Deep’: The instant I first tried this bronzer I knew it would be included in my Best of Beauty; although I have only owned this bronzer for a few months, it has quickly become the absolute best bronzer I have ever used, especially considering the affordable price tag. The shade works well for both contouring and bronzing, while the shimmer-free finish somehow adds a slight luminosity to the skin. I find it nearly impossible to apply too much, meaning it is easy to avoid looking patchy or unnatural.
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in ‘Precious Petals’: Although I have always preferred high-end highlighters, this one proved me wrong with its stunning champagne shade with peachy, rose gold undertones and its silky soft formula. It truly adds so much light and life back into my cheeks and I almost always receive compliments when I wear it. If you are looking for a drugstore highlighter with a wonderful formula and a unique shade range, look no further than this one.
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette: Eyeshadow palettes have always been my greatest weakness and this past year, I decided to splurge on this beauty! The color story is so unique and versatile, perfect when I am opting for a neutral look with a pop of color. The mattes blend beautifully while the metallics are gorgeous and multi-dimensional. If you are interested in seeing the variety of looks you can create with this palette, check out my review here.
- ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow in ‘La La’: Whether you are on a budget or not, this entire range of unique, cream-to-powder shadows is sure to impress. This metallic rose gold shade, along with ‘Wattles’, ‘Amaze’, and ‘Weenie’, has been a top product of 2018. It is easy to apply with fingertips or a damp brush, has the most intense pigmentation possible, and lasts all day long without any annoying fall out.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: If you have been reading my blog since the very beginning, then you would know that L’Oreal mascaras have consistently been my favorites and this particular formula is no exception. It is a great alternative to my favorite Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and even though it is not as dramatic, I love how long, dark, and separated it makes my lashes.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Shaping Lip Liner in ‘Dusty Rose’: This year I have really enjoyed using lip liners to define my lips and extend the wear time of my lipstick and even my glosses. This one is a pretty neutral pink that complements so many of my signature lip combinations and the formula is creamy enough to effortlessly glide along the lips yet stiff enough not to smear.
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide in ‘Swing’: This is mauvey-nude with warm undertones is honestly the single most beautiful lip color in my collection and even though it is a little pricey it is an absolute joy to use! It matches with almost any look I could ever create and it is perfect to throw in my purse when on the go. This formula is a cross between a liquid lipstick and a lip gloss so it lasts a decent amount of time, is opaque, and feels very moisturizing.