Now that the semester is over, I am able to exert much more freedom and creativity over my everyday makeup routine, but for the past few months, I — like most of you — did not have that luxury. Instead, I relied on the following five beauty products to ensure that I looked both healthy and polished with minimal effort and even more minimal time.
- COOLA Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum*: I have used this serum almost every day these past few months and I love the believable, glowy tan it gives me. Because it adds more color and evens out my skin tone, it makes me feel more comfortable when wearing less concealer and foundation; it also feels very moisturizing and wears well under makeup.
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Setting Powder: Although I have dry skin and have never fallen in love with any pressed powder, I recently started using this travel-sized one under my eyes and on my t-zone and I really like it. I enjoy applying it with a slightly damp beauty sponge and have found that it prevents my makeup from breaking up throughout the day without looking too matte or cakey.
- Physicians Forum Murumuru Butter Bronzer in ‘Deep’: This has virtually been the only bronzer I have used since I started school in August and I am absolutely obsessed with everything about it! It has the perfect undertone, finish, and formula, adding life back into my face and truly performing like a luxuruious product. I do wish the shade range was larger, but if you find the right shade, I recommend this to everyone.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo: For days when I want to bypass face makeup, this brow powder makes all the difference. I can fill in my brows in only a few seconds, but it adds so much structure and balance to my face and I honestly do not know what I would do without it. I love that it is long-lasting, allows me to fix mistakes easily, and contains such a large amount of product.
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide in ‘Swing’: After purchasing this liquid lipstick / lip gloss hybrid a few months ago, this product officially lives in my purse and comes with me everywhere. This rosy-nude is the most flattering lip color in my collection and it feels so smooth and moisturizing on my lips. If you are looking for an everyday lippie that contributes to a more put together, look no further than this one!
What makeup products have you been reaching for these past few months?