It is hard to believe, but the holiday season has already arrived and to celebrate, I have created a lovely collection of both high-end and affordable beauty products that are either tried and true or are at the top of my wish list. Regardless of your budget, this gift guide is designed to helo you purchase the absolute perfect gift for your loved one — or yourself!
- Charlotte Tilbury The Pillow Talk Look ($145): Is this not the most stunning makeup collection you have ever seen? It contains a Luxury Eyeshadow Palette, a Cheek to Chic Blush, a Lip Cheat Lip Liner, and a Matte Revolution Lipstick all in the perfect nude pink shade called ‘Pillow Talk’. Although I have never tried this beautiful brand before, if you are willing to splurge on a special someone, these products are sure to be both universally flattering and universally appreciated!
- NARS Highlighting Cheek Palette in ‘Reve Sale’ ($49): If you are familiar with my blog, then you will know that I have been absolutely obsessed with NARS’ limited edition Banc de Sable highlighter palette and this has the exact same formula but with pinkier hues. These are the best quality highlighters and I love the color gradient. There is also a gorgeous deep shade on sale here that would make amazing blush toppers.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini Macaron Set ($40): Becca creates the best highlighters and since a little goes such a long way, I think these travel-sized versions are a wonderful way to save money while trying new shades. This set contains ‘Opal’, a traditional gold with warm pink undertones, ‘Vanilla Quartz’, a perlescent pale champagne, ‘Rose Quartz’, a warm pink, and ‘Prismatic Amethyst, a light duo-chrome lavender.
- BECCA Be a Light Face Palette ($29): This stunning palette contains a brighten powder, a blur powder, a contour, and a blush, all in lovely light-diffusing shades. Everyone loves a lit-from-withing glow and I think these are a great gift for those who prefer more natural looks. This product is also on sale!
- Stila Shimmer Heights Mini Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set ($17): For the girl who wants to make a statement without all of that trendy glitter, this gift set will be just in time for the New Year! I have heard so many incredible things about this formula and the shades looks so multi-dimensional. ‘Kitten’ is a nude pink, ‘Cloud’ is a golden plum, and ‘Twig’ is a chestnut brown.
- Mario Badescu Spritz. Mist. Glow. Set ($21): Mario Badescu is such a high quality skin care brand and because of how much I adore their Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater facial spray, I am sure their Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea spray and their Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender spray will be just as hydrating and calming.
- Real Techniques Everyday Essentials ($20): I have tried several Real Techniques brushes and I love the way they apply and blend makeup. This set has the prettiest color scheme and includes a blush brush, a beauty sponge, a crease brush, a highlighting and setting powder brush, and a foundation brush.
- Morphe Out and Pout Bare Babe Lip Trio ($12): Although I haven’t tried any of Morphe’s lip products, I have tried their eyeshadows and they perform so luxuriously, especially for the price. This set contains a lipstick in the shade ‘Wifey’, a nude pink, a lip gloss in the shade ‘Flower Crown’, a peachy nude, and a lip liner in the shade ‘Backseat Love’, a rose beige.
- ColourPop Rockin’ Around Super Shock Shadow Trio ($12): ColourPop’s Super Shock Shadows are so pigmented and easy-to-use, so I know these neutral shades will be too! ‘Goodbye Butterfly’ is a satin peachy pink, ‘Polly’ is a metallic rose gold, and ‘Buzzin’ is a matte brown with gold glitter, all of which come in the cutest ornament package.
- L’Oreal Paradise Enchanted Scented Eyeshadow Palette ($11): L’Oreal is my favorite affordable makeup brand and every time I walk through the drugstore, I stop and look at this palette because it is so pretty. It looks like a great dupe for the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette and I think anyone in need of a neutral palette would love it!
I hope you found this holiday gift guide helpful! Which beauty product would you purchase for yourself or a loved one?