As you are about to realize, there are few things I love more than soft pink makeup looks and these past few months I have discovered so many amazing products that I am excited to share with you!
- Milani Rose Powder Blush in ‘Romantic Rose’: This has definitely been my most frequently used blush ever since I purchased it a few weeks ago. It is a beautiful dusty rose shade with mauve undertones and the slightest sheen, making it ideal for a wearable wash of color on the apples of the cheeks. I really enjoy pairing it with rosy eyeshadow and lipstick for a monochromatic look. It is not as pigmented as their baked blushes, but I actually don’t mind because it prevent my from being too heavy-handed.
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in ‘Precious Petals’: I already own more highlighters than any one girl could ever need, but I am still so happy I decided to add this one to my collection; the champagne shade with peachy-pink undertones is so unique and pretty, and I love how it is a good balance between the other intense and subtle formulas I own. This makes me look so glowy when popped on the high points of my face and I appreciate how seamlessly it blends into my blush and bronzer.
- L’Oreal Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow in ‘Bottomless Java’: I have been wearing a soft and smokey eye liner look quite a lot recently, and love using this rich, metallic dark brown to define my eye shape. These shadows have such a high quality formula, as they do not transfer or fade. If you tend to refrain from bold liquid cat eyes, then I suggest opting for a more subtle (and much more easy) look with eyeshadow.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: As you have probably already guessed if you read my blog regularly, I have been infatuated with this mascara. L’Oreal mascaras have always been my absolute favorite, so I love that this combines the length of their Telescopic with the volume of their Voluminous Carbon Black. If you need an impressive formula and wand, but don’t want to spend a lot of money, this is my top recommendation.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in ‘Petal’: Yes, this buttery balm is overpriced, but it is also the epitome of a luxurious lippie, so I am embracing it! I love how this protects my lips from the sun, hydrates my dry, cracked skin, and adds a lovely, sheer layer of pinky-nude! It works best when worn over a lip liner and if you are still searching for the ideal back-to-school lip product, then be sure to swatch this next time you are at Sephora.
What makeup products have you been reaching for these past few months?