I have always loved learning more about the individuals behind my favorite blogs, so today I am sharing fifteen facts that you don’t know about me.
- In just a few days, I leave to begin my Sophomore year of college; I am sad about being west from my family again, but am looking forward to a larger dorm, interesting classes, and lots of extra-curriculars, including copy editing the school magazine, working at the writing center, and volunteering to tutor homeless children.
- I recently purchased a new planner with lots of fun stickers and I am very excited to start using it.
- In general, my favorite color is a bright magenta purple, but I love blush pink for clothing, interior design, and pretty much everything else.
- After years of wanting to go ombré, as of today, my dark brown hair now fades into a beautiful warm caramel shade, and I love it!
- This Summer, I had my first official job — working as a teacher’s assistant at a preschool. I love children, so this was such an incredible opportunity.
- I have a playlist on YouTube with over a hundred fitness videos and each night, I pick a different one for my workout.
- Even though I am not fluent (despite nearly ten years of Spanish class in school), I am obsessed with the watching Grand Hotel on Netflix.
- Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong decade because I am mesmerized by the fashion and overall classiness of the 50’s and early 60’s.
- I enjoy reading historical fiction as well as regular fiction and mysteries in my free-time; this Summer, I have enjoyed reading Nicholas Sparks books since I love his movies so much.
- I recently realized that I had $100 in Barnes and Noble gift cards, so I purchased three gorgeous coffee table books — one with beauty tips and tricks, one about Jacqueline Kennedy’s style, and one about the history of Chanel.
- Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day as I am a very picky eater but love eggs, toast, fruit, turkey bacon, cereal, smoothies, pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
- I aspire to be a magazine editor because I love the idea of combining different skills to create something both meaningful and beautiful.
- I wear heels all the time because not only do they make me taller, but they also are beautiful and make me feel so much more confident.
- As most of you know, I am obsessed with watching beauty videos on YouTube, and some of recent favorites are Olivia Jade, Laura Lee, Emily Jean, and KristinaXMakeup.
- I took these photos at an all pink pop up shop on the Malibu Pier and I am in love everything about them!
I hope you enjoyed learning more about me and would love if you shared one interesting fact about yourself down below.