There is something so therepeutic and fun about compiling all of the beauty products I have been dreaming about purchasing into one little (let’s be real, long) list, so today, I thought I would create a Summer edition wishlist. Enjoy!
- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation: I have so many foundations that I adore for everyday use, but I am still searching for a full coverage and luminous option for special events. I ended up returning my Too Faced Born This Way Foundation because it was too thick and matte for my personal skin type; I have been testing this one out and plan to buy it soon, so I really hope I will love it! If you’ve tried this before and also have dry skin, I would love to hear your thoughts.
- Tarte Creaseless Under Eye Concealer: I am sure some of you are probably tired of me rambling on and on about how much I love my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, and it would be useful to have a full coverage alternative, so I think this would fill in a significant gap in my makeup collection. My under eye area is very prone to creasing and since it always looks so dry, I though this would be ideal if I really wanted to canel out any discoloration without looking like a matte mess.
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in ‘Fantasy’: I have seen so many people use this liquid highlighter and I love how glowy it looks without being too over the top. This new rose gold shade is giving me life right now and I’ve almost bought it on an impulse several times. However, I already own the ‘Rose Gold’ Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid from Becca, and I know I don’t need two at the same time, so hopefully this one will still be available when my current one runs out. Seriously though, how pretty would this be in one of my flatlays?
- The Jessie Palette by Alexa Persico Cosmetics:In case you haven’t heard, I love country music, and Jessie James Decker is one of my favorite singers and celebrities. With the variety of neutral shimmers and mattes, and the rose gold packaging, I can’t help but want to purchase it! However, it is expensive,it is from a brand I have never heard of, and I know I already own very similar shades, so I am trying to demonstrate seld control.
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide in ‘Swing’: I remember when this line of lippies first launched, I wanted one so badly, but I wasn’t completely in love with one particuar shade; I believe ‘Swing’ is a new addition to the collection and the neutral rose is 100% my signature color. I probably already own dozens of similar tones, but another one in an incredible formula can’t hurt. Right?
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask: I have heard so many amazing things about this face mask and think it would be the perfect lightweight gel to smooth and moisturize my skin all Summer long! The pale pink packaging is absolutely adorable and it is formulated with one of my most favorite fruits — what more could a girl ask for?
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: Adding another popular and photogenic skin care product to my ever evolving wishlist, I would love to try this ultra hydrating and glow-boosting cream! I love keeping up with the brand’s founders, Marianna and Lauren, on instagram, and I think this mask is something my skin could really use, especially during the school year when rising stress levels affect my complexion.
- Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector: Although I love how effective my St. Ives Apricot Scrub is when it comes to removing dead skin and preventing dry patches, it can be harsh, so I thought this chemical exfoliater would be a great addition to my skin care routine. It claims to reduce acne and redness while leaving skin softer and more glowy — yes please, take my money!
What beauty products are you hoping to try at the moment?