Transitioning from Spring to Summer is one of my favorite times of year, especially when it comes to makeup. Over the past two months, I have been wearing radiance-boosting products that enhance my complexion and lots of unique warm-toned shades that enhance my tan.
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette: In case you missed my latest ‘3 Looks, 1 Palette’ post, I have been absolutely loving this collection of eyeshadows! It is so great for creating fun looks for Summer thanks to all of its sunset-inspired hues. I appreciate the variety of tones and finishes, and as expected with the price tag, the quality is beyond amazing.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner in ‘Dusty Rose’: On most days, I am satisfied with a sheer lipstick or gloss, but when I am going for a full face, I sometimes like to add lip liner to my routine, as well. This has a pigmented and easy-to-use formula that effectively extends the longevity of my lipsticks. The lovely, soft mauve shade is wonderful for defining my lips when I need a break from my typical nudes.
- Neutrogena Hydrogel Face Masks*: I recently had the opportunity to test out these new translucent sheet masks and although they were complementary, I genuinely love everything about them! With ingredients like hyaluronic acid, kelp, and vitamin B3, the Brightening and Hydrating ones are incredibly moisturizing and for only $3, I will definitelty be restocking for my at-home spa nights. These help my makeup apply so beautifully and if you would like to learn more about this line of skin care, please read my review here.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter in ‘Rose Gold’: Lately, I have been really enjoying incorporating cream highlighters into my beauty routine since they blend so easily and add a gorgeous, fresh dewiness. If you are looking to glow, Becca is the brand that does it best and this particular shade is ideal for dabbing all over the apples of the cheeks for a luminous flush.
- Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion Bronzer: Luminous, glowy bronzers were made for Summer and if you know me, then you know I am all about embracing Summer. I have the shade ‘Iridescent Cinnamon’, which is sheer and warm-toned without any visible shimmer. It basically blends itself and looks great whether I am wearing a full face of makeup or just owning my own skin, which is always a plus.
What are your favorite beauty products as of the last few weeks?