This past month, I have been all about quick, easy, and fresh makeup, favoring products that provide maximum impact with just one simple swipe.
- Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau de Parfum Spray: Before I begin describing my most-reached for makeup products, I first wanted to share my favorite perfume with you. I think this is the quintessential scent for Spring, with very crisp and fresh floral notes of rose and pomegranate. In addition to the incredibly stunning rose gold and pale pink bottle, this luxurious perfume brings back so many memories of my trip to Europe last year, making it completely worth the splurge. Although perfumes are very personal, if you need an excellent one to transition you into Summer, then this would be my top recommendation.
- Lancome Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighter in ‘Rosegold Lights’: I had the opportunity to try this lovely product when my beautiful friend Sofia from Born to Be Bright sent me the most thoughtful makeup care package a few months ago. The smooth cream to powder formula is unlike anything I have ever tried before and the warm rose shade offers intense lit-from-within luminosity without any unnatural shimmer. I love applying this highlighter with my finger tips or a beauty sponge to the tops of my cheekbones, but because of the slightly deeper shade, I especially enjoy using it as a blush topper.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Yogurt’: I have been getting so much use out of this easy-to-use cream eyeshadow lately and think the shimmery pink champagne shade is very pretty for a brightening and polished everyday makeup look. I also appreciate how it blends effortlessly through the crease without losing any of its pigment. Whenever I use this, I always get so many compliments on my eye color and overall, it is a really great product.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: Ever since I first applied this mascara, I knew it be a consistent step in my everyday makeup routine. I am very impressed with how thick and fluttery this makes my lashes look and think everyone should at least give it a try. L’Oreal always makes the best mascaras and this a wonderful affordable alternative to Too Faced’s Better Than Sex, which I am always raving about.
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in ‘Cool Brown’: Nudes are and will always be my go-to lip color, but in preparation for the warmer weather in my near future, I love ones with more tan, peachy undertones. After purchasing this warm-toned nude in my European Drugstore Makeup Haul, I have been making more of an effort to incorporate it into my makeup looks recently. It has a very lightweight formula that is barely noticeable on the lips, which is always a plus in my book.
Which makeup products do you reach for when creating a minimal and effortless look?