Drugstore makeup is what I began my collection with and it constitutes so many of my all-time favorite products. I remember when I first started watching tutorials and reading reviews, I was always so disappointed when I discovered the cost of the items featured; I promised myself that if I ever created my own beauty blog, I would always make an effort to incorporate as many affordable makeup products as possible. So today, I am extremely excited to announce that my next seven posts, including this haul and wishlist, will be dedicated entirely to budged-friendly beauty!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: Although my obsession with this buildable and radiant concealer is probably becoming redundant, everything on my blog is honest, so I am obliged to admit that I stocked up on several tubes, haha! It is safe to say, I am lost without this.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner in ‘Dusty Rose’: Lately I have been enjoying wearing lip liners underneath my lipsticks and glosses, so after hearing positive reviews of this line, I picked out this pinky-nude shade and so far I really like the formula.
- Milani Powder Blush in ‘Romantic Rose’: I have always loved everything about Milani’s blushes and this one is so beautiful and luxurious. It reminds me of my favorite high-end formulas and I know I will be getting a lot of use out of this neutral rosy shade this Spring!
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: So many of my favorite mascaras are from L’Oreal and as soon as this one launched, it was at the top of my shopping list. This is a very popular product and is supposed to be a wonderful dupe for my beloved Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, so I will let you know if it passes the test soon!
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette in ‘Rosé in the Air’: With its stunningly vibrant arrangment of warm browns and eye-catching pinks, this palette presents an affordable yet high quality alternative to the Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Modern Renaissance’ Palette, and I cannot wait to test it out.
- Milani Rose Blush Trio Palette in ‘Floral Fantasy’: This lovely little set of warm-toned peachy blushes is brand new and although I have not seen it in stores yet, I know it would be a welcome addition to my collection. I do not usually gravitate toward many blushes, but each of these shades are simply perfection!
- Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Earthy Elements’: This has been on my wishlist for a very long time, but I have never bought it because I know I already own similar shadows. However, I love how luxurious and pigmented this combination of matte and shimmery shades looks.
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer in ‘Deep’: So many people love everything about this bronzer, but until recently, I have not been able to try it because the one shade they had was too light for my skin tone. Now they have three additional shades, so I am hoping I will soon find the perfect buildable bronzer with a beautiful satin finish.
- Maybelline City Mini Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Blushed Avenue’: I have only seen photos of this palette on the Maybelline website, so I do not know how well the shadows perform, but I just think the purples, pinks, and browns are so pretty and could be used to create lots of fun looks!
- Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette in ‘Coral Glow’: As you know, I adore travel-friendly brush, bronzer, and highlight trios and I think this would be the perfect all-in-one product for Spring! Their Kate Moss lipsticks are so amazing, so I am looking forward to trying this.
Please share your drugstore makeup recommendations down below; I love reading about your favorite products and adding them to my list!