There are so many things in life that make me truly happy and rose gold is most definitely one of them! With its effortlessly glamorous, feminine, and sophisticated undertones, this trendy yet timeless metallic color has gradually infiltrated into almost all aspects of my life, especially my makeup collection. Rose gold is my absolute favorite shade to wear for makeup because it is suits both warm and cool skin tones, complements all eye colors, and looks beautiful for natural everyday looks and dramatic evening looks. To honor my signature shade, I have chosen six of my most loved rose gold makeup products to share with you in hopes of helping you add more of this perfect hue to your cosmetic bag.
- L’Oreal Infallible Paints Eyeshadow Metallics in ‘Rose Chrome‘: Unlike ‘Amber Rush’, this particular product is more of a light pink shade with strong peachy-gold undertones, making it lovely for Spring and Summer. Its soft glow makes it ideal for a brightening all-over-the-lid shade and a beautiful cheek highlight. For an even more metallic finish, dampen your brush before applying it.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Yogurt’: For a quick and easy everyday eye look, this silky cream eyeshadow is a wonderful option because of its bendable formula and beautiful light rose gold shade. Unlike lots of cream eyeshadow that I’ve tried in the past, this does not disappear when blended out and it stays in place all day. It is so pretty all over the lid with a neutral matte crease or layered under another rose gold shadow for maximum impact and it really helps define different eye shapes.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter in ‘Rose Gold’: This luminous, rosy liquid highlighter is one of the most versatile products you could ever own and it is a must-have if you are obsessed with rose gold makeup. If you plan on mixing it in with your foundation, I think this would look best for those of you whose skin has pink undertones; on deep skin, this would make such a stunning highlight, but since this is a medium-tones shade, I love using this like I would use a blush. Such a beautiful and dewy glow!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in ‘Rose Gold’: This shimmery rose gold highlighter with warm, copper undertones is so beautiful to sweep over the apples of the cheeks for a blush overlay for light to medium skin or for a regular highlighter for darker skin. It instantly makes your complexion look healthier and glowing, and can be used an eyeshadow, too, I would recommend getting the travel-sized version because you only need the smallest amount and the pans last forever.
- NARS ‘Supervixen’ Lip Gloss: This rose gold-inspired mauve shade is a great alternative to the metallic lip trend going on right now because it has a stunning, lustrous golden shimmer throughout. If you are on the search for a unique and high quality lip gloss and are willing to spend a little extra money, then this would be my recommendation because it is neutral with an extra special twist that is capable of transforming any neutral or mauve lipstick. It has the perfect amount of pigmentation and sheen without fading easily or feeling sticky.
I hope that this post resparked you love for all things rose gold and that you found some new products you would like to try. What are your favorite rose golden makeup items?