To celebrate and prepare for the fast-approaching holiday season, I have compiled a list of the most amazing high-end and drugstore makeup products on the market that I dream of one day trying myself and think would make excellent Christmas gifts. It can be challenging to find the perfect present, especially if happens to be for someone who knows everything there is to know about the beauty industry and already has an entire collection of incredible makeup. However, this all-in-one wishlist and gift guide will make shopping for your beauty-obsessed bestie (and, lets be real, yourself) an absolute delight! Today’s post is also a collaboration with someone that I have supported for so long now — McKenz from Styled by McKenz. Her beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blog is one of my favorites and I always enjoy seeing her makeup looks of the week, her flawlessly-composed outfits, and the beautiful positivity that she radiates; I truly admire the level of creativity and effort that she puts into each post and how consistently she produces new content. So, please keep scrolling to find out about my top ten holiday makeup picks!
- ZOEVA Makeup Artist ZOE BAG Rose Golden Vol. 2 ($280): If I ever won the lottery, I have to admit that this would be one of the first things I would purchase for myself! With a total of 30 makeup brushes and a triple-layer cosmetic case, this has everything a makeup artist or beauty enthusiast could ever need and more, all in a luxuriously gorgeous rose gold finish. If you are looking to splurge on a gift for that special someone whose life revolves around makeup, then this exceptionally high-quality kit would be the way to go!
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in ‘Paradiso‘ ($62): Even though this stunning, rose gold eyeshadow duo has been too expensive for my price range, I would be thrilled if someone gave it to me. It is available in several neutral shades, making it ideal for anyone who likes a metallic pop to enhance their eye color.
- BeautyBlender Gold Mine ($40): This limited-edition holiday set contains two BeautyBlenders for applying foundation and concealer, a Bloterazzi for absorbing excess oil throughout the day, and a solid cleanser for keeping your sponges hygienic, making it extremely useful for anyone who wears makeup on a regular basis.
- Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain ($36): I honestly love every single one of the shades in this entire line of elegant lip stains, but ‘Singular Taupe’ and ‘Nude Emblem’ definitely look like they would be my favorites. I have seen so many positive reviews on the formula and what girl wouldn’t want to receive a gift from YSL?
- Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set ($25): I have definitely thought about adding this value set to my cart a few times because the formulas of the mini liquid lipsticks are lovely and the full-sized lip liner nearly pays for itself. Whether you like nudes, pinks, berries, or browns, you are guaranteed to find your perfect color combination; my personal favorite for everyday wear is the one with ‘Trendsetter’ and ‘Bombshell’.
- Ulta Peach Pop Blush Palette ($18): With a combination of six universally flattering and very wearable peach, coral, and rose gold shades, this affordable blush palette is calling my name! I have never tried anything from Ulta’s own beauty line, but if you know someone who likes to look glowy and flushed all year long, then this is guaranteed to be a hit this season.
- Maybelline X Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Lipstick and Lip Liner Kit in ‘Austyn’ ($17): As you can see, I am dying to try some of the products for Gigi Hadid’s new line with Maybelline and one thing I am missing from my makeup collection is a festive orangey-red lipstick. I think giving a loved one a little set as opposed to a single product on its own is extra special and this refined packaging makes me so excited.
- Maybelline X Gigi Hadid West Coast Glow Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Warm’ ($15): After hearing so many amazing things about the formula of their City Mini palettes, I cannot stop looking at this summery and feminine color combination. This drugstore palette will fulfill a beauty fanatic’s endless love for eyeshadow without breaking your bank.
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Nude Highlighter Palette ($15): Ever since learning about this L’Oreal’s new launch, I have been really interested in this collection of four highlighters. ‘Sunkissed’ features warm-toned peaches and coppers, while ‘Moonkissed’ is composed of cool-toned pinks and bronzes. I think this drugstore product would satisfy one’s need to glow while suiting all skin tones.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Set ($13): Although this product may be the least expensive on my list, that definitely does not mean it is the least desirable! Somehow, I still have not tried the hyped-up Lash Paradise mascara so this set, which contains the mascara along with the Voluminous Lash Primer, is at the top of my list and should probably be at the top of yours, too!
Thank you so much for supporting my blog and I, and please make sure to share the love with McKenz and her corresponding post here!