Since I started college, I have been wearing less makeup than usual and instead of going for my typical ‘natural glam’ look, I have been opting for light and fresh makeup looks instead! If you ever find yourseld needing a quick routine or some high quality ‘no makeup’ makeup products, then I highly suggest you keep reading!
- COOLA Rōsilliance Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30*: I have truly enjoyed reaching for this face product on a day-to-day basis because the sheer coverage and glowy finish create the ideal base for busy school mornings. It looks completely natural and allows my skin to shine through, while helping to make me look more awake and healthy, which I love. It works well and looks beautiful by itself or with concealer for added coverage, making it irreplacable in my morning routine.
- Clinique High Impact Mascara ‘Black/Brown’: Since I have not been wearing as much face makeup as usual, I have been using lots and lots of mascara to define my eyes. This dark brown shade is a more wearable alternative to the standard black mascara I would normally apply, and with a few coats my lashes look longer and more separated. This particular formula was a gift and although I would not purchase it again since I love so many other drugstore formulas, I really like that this makes my eyelashes look natural, but can be built up.
- L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer: Besides concealer, bronzer is my favorite face product to apply because I think the additional warmth and definition makes the biggest difference. I use this concealer stick in a darker and more neutral-toned shade in place of both bronzer and contour, and quickly and effortlessly blending it out under my cheekbones and along the perimeters of my face is an essential step in my ‘no-makeup’ makeup routine before I head to class!
- L’Oreal ‘Rose Chrome’ Infallible Paints Eyeshadow Metallics: I have to admit that I have uncharacteristicically been skipping eyeshadow these past few months and instead have preferred to save time and opt for a more natural look. However, when I do decide to wear eye makeup, I love this shimmery soft pink shade because it brightens my eyes and compliments all of the other rose-gold makeup in my collection. It is a more subtle version of my holy-grail ‘Amber Rush’ eyeshadow, it can easily be patted onto the lid using figners, and it also works wonderfully as a cheek highlight.
- L’Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray: Lastly, I have been relying on this affordable setting spray to help my makeup last from the time I finish applying it to the time I finally take it off. I still prefer my Urban Decay All Nighter more, but for the price, this is exactly what I need for long school days. And in case you were wodering, no, this post is not sponsored in any way by L’Oreal — they have just always been my most-loved brand at the drugstore!
I hope you all had a great September and October, and thank you so much for visiting my blog!