August was a very eventful month for me and my most-worn makeup products reflected the transition from my Summer break to my first few weeks of school. These five favorites are all very multifaceted — simple enough for everyday while still staying glamorous!
- L’Oréal True Match Lumi Foundation: I know, big surprise… my favorite foundation ever is in my monthly favorites post! Overall, this dewy, lightweight base is my perfect everyday product because it covers my redness while still looking natural. As you have already learned, I cannot exalt this glory go-to enough.
- COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30: Ever since receiving this in one of my Birchboxes, I have been obsessed with it. I have gone on many short trips over the pasts couple of months due to college, and this little bottle is very convenient for tossing into my cosmetic bag to make my makeup last longer and protect my face from the sun! The sunscreen can sting a little when you first apply it, so make sure to close your eyes eyes before, but otherwise I absolutely love this for daytime use and highly recommend it!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Custom Eyeshadow Quad: This is my ideal combination of eyeshadows for traveling, featuring (clockwise from top left) “Glisten,” “Rosé,” “Birkin,” and “Truffle”. It’s perfect for creating my signature rose gold eyeshadow look with just the right transition shade, lid colors, and outer corner shade. I love how I can achieve a more golden look for Summer or a more smokey one for Autumn all with this extra special palette! Let me know if you are interested in a review of the formula and quality, please.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Stockholm”: I realized after I took my photos that I already mentioned this one-of-a-kind liquid lipstick in a previous favorites post from last year, but at least you know I genuinely love it! The formula is one of my favorites with a comfortable matte finish and an impressive lasting power. After repurchasing this peachy-tan shade, I have worn it so many times because I really love how wearable and complimentary the color is while still amplifying the rest of my makeup.
- Escada Turquoise Summer Perfume: Although my Summer break has been officially over for nearly one month, this diaphonous fragrance truly embodies Summer with notes of sweet raspberries, combined with fresh undertones of vanilla and musk. To be honest, this is not very long-lasting, but it is my go-to scent for the season; I use it so often that I own both the travel-sized spray and the (stunning) full-sized bottle. If you want to stretch out the warmer months for as long as possible, then Turqoise Summer just may be your new signature scent!
I apoligize for the late monthly favorites, but I have lots of exciting upcoming content planned for all of you and I cannot wait to continue this incredible blogging journey throughout my time at college!