Happy August, everyone; today I will be discussing the reasons why I have been loving the following five beauty products this past month!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation: I usually reserve this high-end foundation for formal events when I want a more full coverage base with a demi-matte finish. However, lately I have been reaching for this for my minimal day-to-day looks because I love the way it looks when mixed with my moisturizer! It instantly transforms into a sheer, yet buildable base product with a skin-like finish, perfect for a natural and long-lasting everyday look.
- L’Oreal Glam Bronze Cushion de Soleil: I love my bronzers all year round, but during this summer it never hurts to wear a few of them, right? I love this one because the liquid formula blends like a dream while the warm bronze shade transforms my skin from monochromatic to multi-dimensional; it is perfect to use by itself for a natural, dewy look or to layer under other powder bronzers for an intense sun-kissed effect.
- Dannielle Cork Collection Round Powder Brush: I got this adorable makeup brush as a gift from my family friends and it is one of the softest brushes I own. It reminds me a lot of the Ecotools brushes since it has a similar design and pricepoint. They come in all different colors, but I love this pink one! I obviously use this one to lightly powder my face, but lately I have been loving it even more to blend out my bronzer!
- Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Eyeshadow Palette: By far, the most exciting makeup product I tried this month was this stunning collaboration between my favorite beauty guru and an affordable, high quality brand! I have used this every day I have done my eye makeup since I received it and I adore the warm, neutral mattes and the ultra creamy shimmers. These are so pigmented and blendable and this has really pushed me outside of comfort zone and allowed me to create more unique looks.
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner in “Natural”: If you keep up with my blog in Pinterest, you will have noticed that lately I have been obsessed with Brigitte Bardot. I love getting inspired by vintage 1960’s beauty looks and her makeup and hair is stunning! I love how she lines her lips, and although I’ve never really lined my lips much before, this affordable liner in a neutral beige shade is perfect for wearing under my favorite nude lipsticks to accentuate the natural shape of my lips.
What makeup did you reach for the most this July?