Welcome back to my blog! I cannot believe it is already over halfway through the year and I hope you all had a fun Fourth of July. To celebrate, I have chosen my top five favorite, most-used products from June to share with you. They are all super summery, versatile, and ideal to emphasize a tan!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: This was the first product on my drugstore makeup shopping list while I was in Europe and I am so happy I found it because – like the other products in this post – I loved it in June! It is very similar to my all-time favorite, the L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation, which means that it has light to medium coverage with a dewy finish. It feels so high quality on the skin, blends flawlessly, and honestly looks just like natural skin, but much more luminous and even. I’ve also been mixing this with my Garnier BB Cream to create a more matte and long-lasting base for those long summer days.
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush in “I Will Always Love You”: It is not surprising that my most treasured blush is in my monthly favorites post because it is the perfect summer blush. It lasts forever without being overly pigmented, looks so glowy without having visible shimmer, and looks stunning on warm, tan skin. Want more details? Feel free to read my review here to learn everything you could ever want to know about my favorite blush ever.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in “Opal”: Although “Champagne Pop” will always be my signature BECCA highlight, I brought “Opal” with me to Europe because I have it in the travel-sized version and I was so surprised by how much I loved the way it looked. Like the other shades in this line, it is very shimmery and intense, but it is a darker shade with much more neutral undertones. I have been using this almost every day and I also enjoy popping this on as eyeshadow for a sunkissed glow.
- L‘Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour in “Tropical Coral”: To be perfectly honest, although this lipstick range is good quality, it is not anything life-changing, but I would like to mention two shades from the line because they have been my favorite lip combination lately. I almost threw away this orange-red shade because its frosty finish is just not flatterring on me at all. However, the instant I layered it with the following creamy matte nude, it created a unique yet wearable coral-tan shade ideal for summer…
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour in “Fairest Nude”: “Fairest Nude” is a very practical shade to have in your collection because the light nude shade with very neutral undertones is perfect to make dark shades lighter and bright shades more wearable, which is exactly what I did with the previous shade of the same range. I patted this all over “Tropical Coral” and then added extra right in the center for the illusion of fuller lips and this combo seriously brightens my day. It is definitely outside of my mauve-nude lipstick comfort zone, but it makes my bronzey glow pop!