Sharing my thoughts about different makeup products and creating makeup looks will always be something that I love doing, but I also think it is important for me to connect with you on a deeper level. Makeup is one of my greatest passions and it is part of who I am, but at the end of the day, when I take my makeup off, I am still the same person. In light of this, I will be sharing 25 facts about myself – the face behind the blog and the makeup!
- I have survived my final week of AP Exams and am so relieved to get back into blogging! I took AP Literature and AP Government.
- I am graduating from high school in less than one month and happy about all of my accomplishments, but also really sad to leave behind my amazing school, teachers, and best friends.
- I am ecstatic to attend my dream school in the Fall. I will be majoring in English and minoring in Journalism with the hopes of becoming a magazine editor.
- I am left-handed just like my dad; it is a unique quality that I am proud of.
- Watching Gone With the Wind with my Grandma for the first time this year was an amazing experience! Plus, I love Scarlett’s makeup in the movie!
- This year has been stressful, but it has made me realize more than ever that makeup truly is my form of meditation and art. It is the only time I am able to focus completely on myself and that is so important!
- I spend a large portion of my free time dreaming about my future husband, wedding, children, and career.
- Being a perfectionist is my greatest strength and my greatest flaw.
- I love learning about Supreme Court rulings and forensics.
- If I could, I would only eat fruit — it is just so amazing.
- Analyzing literary devices in novels and poetry makes me so excited and inspired.
- I am obsessed with rose gold; it’s simply perfection!
- Tim McGraw’s song “Humble and Kind” reminds me of my Grandpa so much.
- I don’t really like cake, but love frosting, especially chocolate or cream cheese.
- Packing clothes for vacation makes me anxious because I want to wear all my cutest outfits but can only bring a limited amount.
- I am obsessed with Jacqueline Kennedy because she is so intelligent, elegant, and strong.
- I have a scar on the inside of my lip from when I fell playing in my grandma’s high heels when I was little.
- I have three best friends and all of them are blonde.
- I am a member of the leadership team for my high school’s feminist club, which is something I am very passionate about!
- I have desperately wanted to travel to the Almalfi Coasf ever since Amber Fillerup went there.
- I have visited my 96-year-old great aunt every Saturday since before I can remember and I enjoy every second with her!
- I have absolutely no muscle anywhere on my body, and all of my friends and family lovingly make fun of my weakness.
- June bugs (I think that is what they are) are legitimately one of the most terrifying things ever.
- I am a very serious person most of the time, which is something I don’t always like about myself.
- I love to use alliteration, which is one of the reasons why I love the name of my blog!
I genuinely appreciate those of you who regularly read my blog posts; it means the world! What are some facts about you?
P.S. Thanks so much to my talented friend Sara for the photos!