This month, I spent my Spring Break in Hawaii with my parents so my makeup focused on tropical peach shades and travel-friendly products! I have discovered some new makeup and fallen even deeper in love with others, so if you are interested in learning about the makeup I have been loving during April, then please continue reading.
- NARS Banc de Sable Highlighting Palette: I have only owned this stunning assortment of soft and shimmery highlighters for a few weeks, but it has quickly become one of my most-used products due to its versatility! I love how the formula is more wearable than the others in my collection, and how each of three shades can be mixed together or used for so many different things from eyeshadow to blush overlay. The quality is well worth the price and I appreciate how NARS catered to a wide range of skin tones. Please read my full review here.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette: Other than the next product I will be mentioning, these 18 shades are the only eyeshadows I brought with me on my vacation, which really speaks to what an incredible palette this is! Whether I want a barely-there shadow, a deep plum smokey eye, a glamorous bronze look, or a pretty pop of peach, this palette has me covered and I never have to reach for anything else, which for me is very rare. Simply put, everything about this is perfection. Click here if you would like to learn more about this holy-grail product.
- NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in “Rose Dust”: I bought this shadow a while ago thinking it would be my ideal rose gold shade, but was disappointed to discover that is was more of a bold, metallic tangerine shade. Because I never use this and wanted to figure out a way to wear it more often, I used it in Hawaii for a tropical pop of coral. Like many orange-based shades, it looks surprisingly wearable and complementary when placed slightly above the crease. I have been loving this for when I want to step outside of my comfort zone a little bit and hope to use it far more frequently in the future.
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in “Sunny”: Practically every beauty blogger has expressed their love for this warm, ultra-matte bronzer and I am no exception. I finally hit pan on mine while I was away as it is perfect for both bronzing and contouring. The shade and formula are absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend this enough.
- Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in “Cantaloupe Cream: I have been reaching for this peachy lip gloss all the time this month because it always launches me forward into Spring, truly elevating any of my typical nude lipsticks to a fresh and feminine look! It is very moisturizing and is a must-have for any makeup collection because it looks so different depending on how it is layered.
What were your favorite makeup products this past month and what would you like to see next on my blog?