February has been a very busy month for me with lots of different makeup products, so let’s jump right into my favorites!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: One of my best friends bought me a full-sized tube of this for my birthday because she knows how much I love it, and I have been using it all the time for the past few months! This makes my little lashes look crazy long and voluminous – a life saver for a night out, but also wearable enough for daytime! Feel free to check out my review here!
- Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush: One of the very first makeup brushes I ever purchased, this drugstore gem is still going strong. It is a really helpful and versatile tool for any beginners out there because it is great for applying a wash of color all over the lid, popping a transition shade in your crease, and blending out the entire look! It is also easy to wash and durable.
- MAC Sheertone Blush in “Blushbaby”: Normally, I am all about my bronzers and highlighters, but this month, I have surprised myself by reaching for blushes far more often. “Blushbaby,” a sheer dusty pink-mauve, blends flawlessly with all types of looks and provides a color similar to the shade that I would naturally flush.
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in “Bare It All”: During February, this signature color really proved its versatility; I wore it for a dressy night out with my best friends and to school on a regular basis. It is my ideal brown-nude with lots of warm undertones that make it look amazing on my skin tone. It is so cheap and has a pretty good formula. Click here to see what high end product this is a dupe for.
- NYX Butter Gloss in “Creme Brûlée”: Between Valentine’s Day vibes and excitement for Spring, I’ve been opting for more pink lip products, and this girly gloss has spent a lot of February rolling around my purse and backpack! This shade is a sweet and feminine soft pinky-nude with a buttery formula and beautiful level of opacity.
What were your favorite makeup products this month?