- Sephora “Faux Fur Jacket” Eyeshadow: As you can tell from all of my makeup tutorials, I love warm-toned eyeshadows, but I do try to incorporate more cool-tones into my routine for winter, and this taupe shade with cool bronze undertones is very nice! I really enjoy washing this color over my lid for a Wintery look as it blends easily.
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in “Bronzed Taupe”: This one is similar to “Faux Fur Jacket” since it is a more cool-toned bronzey taupe shade, but it has the most amazing metallic finish that is so pigmented and long-lasting. It has touches of silver in certain lighting, but any skintone can pull this off, and it is fun for festive events and Winter!
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in “08”: This is a medium nude lipstick with lots of mauve and rose tones, and I have been wearing this almost every day recently. I realizied it is very similar to MAC “Cosmo,” but because it is a pinch less pink, it will suite a wider variety of skintones and will be more Winter-appropriate.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in “Cabana Boy”: I recently rediscovered the mini tube of this that I bought a few months ago when I wore it on Christmas and immediately fell in love with the unique color and formula. This is a mauve lipstick with neutral to cool undertones and a satin-matte finish, definitely my top winter pick! I was so surprised at how buttery and luxuriously it felt on my lips, and I really want to purchase the full-size one now.
- Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer: I also rediscovered a mini version of this contour stick in my collection, and although I do not plan on purchasing the full-size product, I have been enjoying this during the Winter. Since my skin is more dry, I love using cream products to contour and the neutral tones of this are great for achieving more structured cheekbones.
- BECCA “Rose Gold” Shimmering Skin Perfector: This has been on my wishlist for so long, and now that I finaly got it for Christmas, I already know it will be one of my most cherished items! Obviously, I automatically love anything rose gold, but I really do love the liquid formula because it is so glowy, but it looks more natural instead of shimmery. Mixing this in with my foundation or dabbing it on the highpoints of my cheeks is perfect for adding life to my dehydrated skin.