Merry Christmas!!! I hope you and your families had an incredible day and I am so grateful for each of you who read my posts!
- Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine? I am always nice with my skincare routine, and even though it is fairly simple, balancing my acne-prone skin with my dry skin is always something I am working on. Having nice skin makes me so much more confident and makes applying makeup so much easier. If you are in need of some skin care tips, then check back her for tomorrow’s Twelve Days of Christmas post!
- What’s the go-to beauty, makeup, or skincare product you would gift to your family and friends? If I could, I would give all of my family and friends a BeautyBlender for Christmas! I feel like everyone who is even slightly interested in makeup wants one or would love one once they tried it, but just do not want to spend $20 on a sponge, so buying one for a loved one is perfect gift idea.
- Do you mind gifting high-end products or rather gift drug store products to others? Christmas only comes once a year and even though it is not about money or presents, I love buying high-end beauty products for my best friends and family because it makes it more special since they are receiving something luxurious that they would not normally buy themselves.
- What are the beauty products you’re hoping to get to see under your Christmas tree this year? My parents were so generous and thoughtful, and I am so thankful for receiving so many amazing Christmas gifts! Some of the presents that they gave me that were on my wishlist were the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in “Rose Gold” and the Escada Turquoise Summer Perfume!
- What is the beauty product that you’re dreading to receive for Christmas this year? The words ‘dreading’ and ‘beauty product’ will never go together in the same sentence for me; I am grateful for any beauty product I receive!
- Are you participating in Blogmas this year? If so what is the post you’re most proud of so far? Because I study for final exams for the most of December, writing new posts every single day is unfortunately unrealistic. Instead, I created the Twelve Days of Christmas, in which I write Winter and Christmas-themed beauty posts for twelve days during December! So far, I am most proud of my Lippies and Lyrics post because it is the first tag I have created and I really enjoy writing about my favorite lip products and songs for the Christmas season!
- Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a Christmas gift? What was it and did you enjoy it? I remember receiving little pink ‘makeup’ kits when I was really little with the practically invisible blushes and eyeshadows, but I think the first actual makeup product I received was probably a L’Oreal Mascara, which I still my favorite brand for mascara.
- What mini size product would you recommend as a great stocking stuffer? I am obsessed with mini size makeup products, so I have quite a few ideas for next year’s stocking stuffers! However, you can never go wrong with a travel-sized Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara!
- Would you rather your friends and family ask you gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you? I think a combination of surprises and requests is ideal for Christmas, especially in my family. I send a list of things I would like to my parents with the hopes of getting a few of them, and then they also surprise me with really thoughtful things, as well. My Grandma takes on a huge shopping spree about a month or so before Christmas so I can get new clothes I like, and then she keeps them and wraps them for me to open on Christmas, which is so special because I get to pick exactly what I want, but I also get really excited, too!
- What is your favorite way to show Christmas spirit through your look or outfit? For my Christmas outfit, I always wear neutrals with pops of festivity. This year, I based my look around my new and beloved Aldo’s Depietro High Heels in the shade “Bordeaux”, so I wore black jeans with lace detail on the ankles and an off the shoulder cream top with burgundy and lavender roses to compliment my burgundy heels. I paired glowy skin with mauve tones on my eyes and lips, to finish everything off. Personally, red is not my favorite color, so I think wine shades are a great alternative for holiday glamour.