I cannot believe it is already November! It seems sudden and crazy, but I am slowly and hesitantly transitioning from Summer makeup into Autumn makeup!
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: I know matte skin is popular during Autumn, but with my dehydrated skin, I appreciate a dewy glow when it comes to my base, and this very affordable foundation provides just that! It is very similar to my favorite L’Orealy True Match Lumi, but even more dewy and long-lasting, and you can always set it to be more matte. If you are not completely ready for Fall trends, then pairing glowy skin with matte cheek, eye, and lip products is a great idea!
- Mario Basescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater: I know I recently repurchased MAC Fix Plus because I adore it and could not find a dupe, but I may have found one that I love just as much! I have been drenching my entire face in this morning and night, to hydrate, soothe, and tone my skin, and also adding a spray or two after my makeup to melt everything into my skin for a more natural and glowy look! It is only is only $7 and is absolutely amazing – I cannot wait to use it a bit longer so I can write a complete comparison and review to Fix Plus.
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in “Cappuccino”: This is a neutral, medium-beige eyeshadow with a lovely satin matte finish, perfect for tossing into the crease and outer corner for definition. This can help balance out the more bold orange and plum undertones that are so popular during this time of year, but it is also great to use by itself for a quick look or for a transition shade in a smokey eye. For only $5, the quality is really nice – soft and silky – and they have a fantastic shade range.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in “Embellish”: This mini blush was from a holiday collection last Christmas, but a similar shade would be “Dazzled” or maybe even “Blushing Bride” from Tarte’s permanent line. It is a beautiful plum shade and the sparkles in the pan do not transfer onto your cheeks, so it is a beautiful matte flush! I love cheek products in the Autumn because they really contribute to that warm-toned, cozy look, and this one is perfect for getting me into that mood.
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in “Root Bear Float/Pops”: This gorgeous mauve lippie just screams Autumn to me, and it feels hydrating and buttery when my lips need it the most. It has a stunning finish and pigmentation, lasts a good amount of time, and your wallet will love it. It pairs beautifully with all of the Fall-themed makeup looks this time of year, and I love it.
I hope you have a wonderful month; if you have any requests, I would greatly appreicate it if you left it in the comment section!