As a makeup lover and beauty blogger, I truly enjoy trying new makeup products and experimenting with different looks on a daily basis, so I almost never do my makeup the same way twice, no matter how similar the end result may be. But regardless of how much my eyeshadow, bronzer, and lip colors change, there are a few makeup products that I always fit into my beauty routine every single day no matter what. These five favorites are absolutely essential for me and I could not love them more if I tried!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: I have been using this same eyeshadow primer every single day since I first purchased it over a year ago and there is still a good amount of product left in the tube! Whether I’m just doing a swash of natural color all over the eyelid or a detailed and dramatic smokey eye, I can always count on this to make my eyeshadow last flawlessly until I want to take it off.
- MAC Eye Shadow in “Soft Brown”: Being the perfectionist that I am, I was really tempted to edit these photos so my eyeshadow doesn’t look so ugly, but I figured you might as well see how much I truly use it! Obviously, I use it so much that I dropped it and did some irreparable damage, but I still manage to use it every single day! I have talked about this before, but if you can only afford to get one eyeshadow from MAC, I would strongly encourage you to give this one a chance. It may look boring and basic, but it is a wonderful matte warm medium brown and will work for lots of different skintones. It is the perfect transition shade to pop in your crease before you apply any other shadows because it really helps everything else blend easily and more seamlessly. These types of high quality matte shades are very difficult to find at the drugstore and I honestly cannot go a day without using this exceptional eyeshadow no matter what type of makeup look I am doing!
- Beauty Blender: I have had this miracle sponge for about six months (don’t worry, I clean it all the time!) and honestly, I have no idea what I ever did without it! I use this ever single day whether I am applying my foundation, blending out my under-eye concealer, or going over my entire face to make sure my look is completely cake-free. Even when I use a brush to apply my foundation, I still go over my entire face with this because it realy blends everything into the skin for a flawless and more natural-looking complexion. It is simply perfection and I consider it a crucial element of my everyday routine!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Transparent Powder: This translucent powder is not only very affordable, but it is a really great quality! I always use it to set my under-eye concealer to prevent it from creasing and I also dust a very light layer over my t-zone to prevent it from becoming oily throughout the day. Even though I do have dry skin, this powder never looks cakey or powdery, so I really enjoy reaching for it every morning to ensure that everything stays put.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: This is one of my most-loved makeup products and I have three different tubes to prove it! I love it so much for everyday makeup looks because it has the perfect lightweight feeling yet provided build able coverage for concealing blemishes and dark circles. I also it for highlighting too because it has a natural finish. I have tried so many different concealers, but this is by far my favorite and serves an important part in my makeup routine every day.
What makeup products are always constant in your beauty routine? Let me and everyone else know down below!
Connect With Me: