Whenever Summer rolls around, I always feel rejuvenated and inspired to try different makeup products and change up my day-to-day looks, but in the midst of all the fun experimenting, there are five beauty products that I have been consistently loving this summer and will be sure to repurchase as soon as they run out!
Before starting, I would like give a huge thanks to Kristyn from The Life of Kristyn for agreeing to collaborate on this post with me! She was one of the first people to follow my blog and I am so grateful for all of her supportive and encouraging comments because they really do mean so much to me! I had so much fun brainstorming ideas with her for today’s post and I have no doubt that her future posts will be just as amazing, so please feel free to head over to her wonderful blog and share the love!
- Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfection Daily Shine Control: I wrote a review on this drugstore product a while ago, and I still love it because it feels very light and breathable on my face for summer, but also provides really nice, buildable coverage with a great demi-matte finish that lasts at least 8 hours! Although I do wish they had more shades, I will 100% be repurchasing another tube within the next week or so because mine has been well-loved this summer!
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment: This little tube has not been in my makeup collection for very long, but I can already tell that I am going to be buying another one because it eliminates the worry that I often have about clogging my pores when I wear foundation, especially during the summer when I’m more oily and prone to breakouts. I’m so happy with this primer and feel like it does a bit of everything from making my makeup last longer to smoothing out my pores, so expect a full review later this summer!
- NARS “Supervixen” Lipgloss: I have had this gloss for a year now and have found that in addition to giving me a glamorous holiday vibe for winter, it also gives me a warm bronzey goddess look for hot summer days and nights! It matches with so many looks and layers over so all of my lipsticks beautifully and because I have been reaching for it all the time, I am very surprised that I have not ran out of it yet. Yes, these glosses are expensive, but I have gotten so much use out of them, I feel that they are well worth the extra money if you find a color you absolutely love!
- L’Oreal “Tangerine Crush” Nail Polish: I am not really into painting my own nails and I pretty much only wear a French gel manicure or a peachy-pink-coral polish, so this shade is right up my alley! I love how glossy and summery it looks and it seems to last a decent amount of time before chipping! It makes my nails pop and feels very cheerful and feminine without being too over the top! What’s your signature nail polish shade?
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: This has been my holy grail mascara for special occasions and I am always so impressed with how long, thick, and voluminous it makes my lashes. Although I have gone through several mini tubes, I have never actually bought the full-sized one before, so once mine runs out, I will be off to Sephora to buy my very own full-sized tube of their new waterproof mascara! I have heard mixed reviews, but I am hoping I will love it just as much as the original, if not more since it won’t smear when my eyes water or run when I am participating in fun summer activities!
Thanks so much for all of your support and for reading my posts and if you are interested in learning about more summery beauty products that are worth repurchasing, then please read Kristyn’s matching post! Love you!
Connect With Me: