My parents and I are lucky enough to spend two weeks at our time share in Maui every summer and this year I am especially excited, so I thought I would show you all of the makeup products I am bringing with me this year! You’ll learn about some of my favorite summer products, learn a couple helpful tips for vacation makeup, and see lots of my favorite travel-sized and travel-friendly products!
- Travel-Sized Benefit Porefessional Primer & Travel-Sized Lorac POREfection Mattifying Face Primer: These primers are great for summer travel!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: I bought this foundation especially for my vacation because it is very light and natural with a more matte finish and it is also really compact, making it perfect for my Hawaii vacation!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in Sample Container: I brought a little bit of this for when my parents and I go out to a fancy dinner because it has more coverage and photographs really nicely!
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in Sample Container: I also brought some of this in a really dark shade so that as I get more and more tan, I can just mix some of this in with my other foundation so I don’t have to keep buying new shades.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: This truly makes my makeup stay put forever, even when it is 85 degrees with 90% humidity!
- Travel-Sized Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: I really enjoy using this for contouring and all-over bronzing because it’s matte and more neutral.
- BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Face Palette: I wasn’t planning on bringing this on the trip, but I decided it would be a good idea because not only am I in love with these summery shades, but it’s also very travel friendly and saves space.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder: My skin gets a lot more oily in the Summer, especially in Hawaii, so this is a must-have!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I love using this under my eyes to highlight and conceal.
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer: This is my everyday face concealer to combat redness and blemishes and I use this a lot when I don’t want a full face of makeup.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in “Rose Gold” and “Opal” in Sample Containers: I got some samples of these amazing products at Sephora and I love mixing them with my foundation and using it to highlight my cheekbones in the summer!
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in “St.-Paul-De-Vence”: This duo contains an everyday matte brown shade perfect for a transition/blending shade for the crease and a shimmery nectarine shade for a bright pop of tropical color.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer: I brought this one because of its travel-friendly size.
- L’Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara: I love this incredibly lengthening mascara, especially with this waterproof formula for the pool and beach.
- Maybelline 24-Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in “Bad to the Bronze”: This is very long-wearing, making it great for a metallic eyeshadow base in the hot weather.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in “Blackest Black”: I bought this before I left and I love it so far because it’s easy to use and doesn’t smudge!
- L’Oreal Infallible 25-Hour Eyeshadow in “Amber Rush”: I love shimmer and rose gold all-year-round, but especially in the summer, so I had to bring this!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Soft Brown”: This is a great product for traveling because it is small and has a built-in spoolie. Plus, this helps my brows look amazing all day no matter what!
- Eyelash Curler: Pretty self-explanatory, right?
- Wet n Wild “Walking on Eggshells Trio” & Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette: I depotted the eyelid and crease shades from “Walking on Eggshells”and the left eyelid shade and left definer shade from “Comfort Zone” and made my own little quad with the perfect shadows!
- Wet n’ Wild “Bare it All” MegaLast Lip Color: As you know, this is my favorite nude lipstick and it looks great when I’m tan and matches and layers with everything, so it’s perfect to bring with me on vacation!
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm in “Caring Coral”: This is my favorite lip product for summer vacations because it’s a buildable and moisturizing wash of coral and I really enjoy wearing it to the pool, the beach, and out to dinner!
- NYX “Indian Pink” Round Lipstick: A pretty lustrous pink shade that feels very feminine and fresh is always wonderful.
- NARS “Supervixen” Lipgloss: This shimmering mauvey bronze shade is ideal for warm summer nights and I love it so much!
- Almay “Canteloupe Cream ” Lipgloss: This is a soft peachy coral that goes well on top of lots of lipsticks.
- C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve: At this point, I can’t live without it!
Obviously, I don’t wear makeup to the pool or beach, but we usually go out to dinner every night and also take lots of photos, so I like to dress up and wear lots of summery makeup, so that’s why I brought so many different products! However, I am pretty proud of myslef because I feel like I did a good job of down-sizing and bringing what I will actually use. I hope that by sharing all of the makeup products that I am bringing with me on my summer vacation to Hawaii, I will be giving you some ideas for both summer and travel makeup! I hope you enjoyed reading and I would absolutely love it if you shared some of your summer vacation must-haves with me in the comment section!
Connect With Me: