- Favorite Spring nail polish? My favorite nail polish for Spring is definitely Nicole By O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in “Sweet Daisy”! These types of peachy pink coral shade are pretty much my signature color when it comes to nails and this one is so pretty and fresh for Spring! O.P.I. has really nice quality polishes and I love the fact that Carrie Underwood, one of my favorite singers ever, helped create this line!
- What is your must-have lip color this Spring? In my Top 5 Everyday Neutral Lipsticks post, I mentioned that the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Rose and Shine” is the perfect sheer and moisturizing rosey pink shade for Spring. I have been wearing it a lot lately and it is so pretty and soft and luminous and feminine!
- Show us your favorite Spring dress! I got this strapless peach dress with pastel butterflies from Charlotte Russe a few years ago and it is so cute and girly for Spring! Usually I prefer more fitted, knee-length dresses, but for the Spring and Summer, I really enjoy wearing shorter, flowy dresses with brighter colors.
- What’s your favorite flower? I love flowers so much and I really like hibiscuses (I’m pretty sure that is not a word, but my dictionary disagrees), peonies, cherry blossoms, and hydrangeas, but my favorite type of flower is orchids! They are the most beautiful shade of purple ever, are perfect for any occasion, and are just so elegant.
- Favorite Spring scarf/accessory? My absolute favorite scarf is white with purple and blue flowers and fringe on the ends. I can’t remember where it is from, but it is so soft and can be used for so many different outfits! I even use it as a prop in some of my makeup flatlays, too.
- What spring trend are you most excited about this year? I love this question! For fashion, my absolute favorite new style is shoulder cut-outs! They just transform the entire look! My favorite Spring makeup trends for 2016 are candy apple red lips and sunset-inpsired eyeshadow. They are both so fun, but still wearable when you combine them with more simple elements. I also think the aqua eyes that we’ve been seeing all over the New York runways are really unique and fresh, but I am not brave enough to wear them myself. I would love to know what your favorite Spring trends are so please keep the conversation going below!
- Favorite Spring candle? One of my favorite candles for Spring is “Santiago Huckleberry” by Voluspa. Not only is the jar so detailed and beautiful, but it smells very fruity, almost like you went berry-picking. The only downside is that the lids are impossible to take off so I have to ask my Dad to open it every time, haha! If you like floral scents instead, the “Vanilla Beach Flower” candle from Bath & Body Works smells very light, just like a plumeria.
- Favorite body spray/perfume for Spring? I mentioned this in my Perfume Collection post, but I am in love with CLEAN “Rain”. It is aquatic, fresh, light, and definitely Springy! I am saving up to buy the full-sized bottle because I love the way it makes me feel.
- What is spring like where you live? Where I live, Spring is basically the same as it is all year long. Warm and sunny with a light breeze! What’s it like where you live?
- What’s your favorite thing about spring? I love how fresh and awake and feminine everything is from makeup to fashion to just life in general! Spring consistently has some of my most-loved trends and I have always been in love with all of the Spring makeup looks like dewy skin, peachy lips and cheeks, and champagne eyeshadow.
- Are you a spring cleaner? My Mom will back me up when I say that I hate cleaning my room and bathroom, but I love organizing everything from my school binders to my stationary supplies and especially my makeup! I hope to do a little Spring cleaning for my vanity, so expect to see a post about that sometime soon!
- Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? During Spring Break I went on a college tour, but I am going to be going to Hawaii in early June with my parents and I am super excited for that! I’d love to hear what you guys plan to do this Spring, so please leave some comments because they literally make my day!
P.S. Happy (early) Mother’s Day to all the amazing mothers out there. I know I am very grateful for my wonderful Mom and everything she does for me. Love you, Mom!
Connect With Me: