One thing that I believe every girl needs is the perfect everyday neutral lipstick for her skintone. One that she can always count on no matter what else goes wrong that day…
So this morning, I thought I would start off your day on a pretty and positive note by sharing my top 5 everyday neutral lip products. Even though I tried to provide a variety of options so there’s something for everyone, I have to admit, they’re all very similar because they’re all very wearable pinky-beige nudes. So if you’re anything at all like me and adore those perfect my-lips-but-better shades, than this post will be just perfect for you! Thank me later;)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Rose and Shine”: This is a sheer, but buildable, soft rose colored lipstick with a really pretty sheen. If you prefer very opaque lipsticks, then you may not like this one as much as the others, but I find it very lovely and easy to use when I’m on-the-go. It’s also very moisturizing and goes great for lots of looks, especially minimal “no makeup” looks. Ideal for Spring!
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in “Bare it All”: This is probably my most reached for lipstick of all time! It’s the perfect warm nude shade for my medium-tan skin tone because it’s not too pink, not too brown, and doesn’t wash me out. So if you have more dark skin and have a hard time finding the perfect neutral, then check this one out. It’s matte, but not drying and I love its creamy formula! The quality is mind-blowing because even thought it’s well under $5, it’s just as creamy and long-lasting as all the high-end brands! It works with any and every makeup look, is perfect for any and every occasion and season, and I can always count on it! I honestly love this so much and can’t recommend this enough! If I could only use one lipstick for the rest of my life, this would definitely be it! There, I said it!
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in “Seduction”: Even though this is a new addition to my makeup collection, I had to include it in my post because it’s the perfect shade and such a great affordable alternative to liquid lipstick. It’s not completely matte at first, but once you let it dry and then blot it, it ends up being pretty matte, but still doesn’t feel drying on the lips. Once again, if you love pinky-beige nudes this will be your ideal shade! It has a sweet fruity smell and the packaging really makes it stand out and represents the high quality of the actual product very well. They’re easy to apply, last for over 3 hours, and feel really moisturizing. I’m so glad I decided to give this a try because it’s one of my favorite everyday products!
- MAC “Cosmo”: This is the priciest option of the five, but I love how buttery and highly pigmented this lipstick is. “Cosmo” is an Amplified lipstick and is described as a “pink coco” shade. It’s the most rosey pink out of all of them, while still being a very wearable my-lips-but-better shade. I love this because it works for very fair skintones and very deep skintones, including all types of undertones!
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in “Nude Creme”: This shade is a lighter nude pink that has a very creamy texture and I like that it’s shiny while still being pretty opaque. I would say it’s the perfect everyday shade for light to medium skintones because when I’m really tan it tends to wash me out a little. Personally, I love wearing this on days when I’m feeling very feminine and girly and want something more babydoll pink, which is absolutely perfect for springtime!
So here’s some swatches! I know… They basically all look exactly the same, but if you’re you’re obsessed with these very wearable and natural pinky nudes, then you will understand me when I say they’re all very different from each other!
I hoped this post gave you some helpful suggestions for everyday lipsticks and let me know what your favorite pinky nudes are please because as you can tell, I really can’t get enough of them!
Connect With Me: