Once again, I can’t believe how quickly March has passed and I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter and beginning to a brand new season! So, if you would like to learn about the top five beauty products I’ve been loving this past month, then keep reading!
- Milani Baked Blush in “Luminoso”: Glowy peach blush? For Spring? Groundbreaking. (Yes, this sentence was totally inspired by The Devil Wears Prada and I’m not even a little bit ashamed to admit it;) Even though pretty much everyone knows about this blush and it’s literally perfection for Spring, I pulled this out of my blush drawer and put it in my everyday makeup drawer because I’ve been using it nonstop these past few weeks! I’ve also been enjoying mixing it in with whatever bronzer I’m using that day for a healthy all over glow or using it as a highlighter! You definitely can’t go wrong with this budget-friendly blush!
- N.Y.C. Sun ‘n’ Bronze Bronzing Powder in “Fire Island Tan”: As I’m sure you’ve noticed from my previous monthly favorites, I tend to rotate my bronzers a lot more than my other beauty products, probably because bronzer is one of my favorite things next to eye shadow! This month I have been loving this one because it’s only a couple of dollars, gives a subtle glow to the face, and blends really nicely with my blush!
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer: I generally do not have a problem with dark circles ever and prefer to highlight my under eye area rather than conceal, but lately my circles have been worse than usual, so I’ve been reaching for this a lot more. I would say this is a pretty heavy coverage, but most would call it medium. I love to apply a little in an upside down triangle shape and then blend it out with my Beauty Blender to take care of those dark circles. I use mine in the shade “Light” and also apply a tiny bit on my chin, the Cupid’s bow, down the bridge of my nose, and on the center of the forehead for a matte glow to give me more of a Spring look!
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in “Madeira”: I’m crazy about peaches for Spring on all areas of my face and usually am scared away by these very pale beige colors because they wash me out. This is a very pale nude shade (a similar and less expensive alternative is “Fairest Nude” by L’Oreal Colour Riche) and even though I don’t like how it looks on my skin tone on its own, this month, I’ve been layering it over brighter pink lipsticks. This combination looks natural and pretty for Sping time and is a great way to use two different lip products that I normally wouldn’t reach for. So, if you have a lippie that’s too nude and one that’s too bright, try mixing them together for the perfect spring shade!
- Bath and Body Works “Pretty as a Peach” Mini Fine Fragrance Mist: As I’ve mentioned a billion times in this post, I love peaches for Spring and this love goes beyond makeup. It also applies to fragrance, too! I recently picked up a travel-sized body mist in this lovely light and fresh peachy scent and I’ve been using it almost every day! If you’re obsessed with all things peach like I am, do yourself a favor and check this one out! Let me know what your fave scent has been during March!
Connect With Me: