Wow! I cannot believe February is almost over! Even though I felt like I literally just talked about my January Favorites, I managed to throw together five of my most-used beauty products from this past month, so I hope you find this helpful!
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Leather 24 Hour in “Creamy Beige”: I was watching one of MakeupByTiffanyD’s videos a few weeks ago when I saw her use this cream eyeshadow and remembered I had the same one. I really like how doing something as simple as adding a matte beige to the crease creates so much dimension. These products are really fun, easy, and last forever and I like that they look like you put in a lot more effort than you actually did.
- NYX Powder Blush in “Mocha”: This is a wonderful matte mid-tone pink blush (it looks a lot more rosy and less red in real life) that I have been loving to liven up my face before school. It blends like a dream and is such a reasonable price.
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer: I’ve had this little bronzer ever since I bought the Benefit Bronze of Champions value set and even though I depotted it (and put a few dents in it during that process), I never really used it until recently when I put it in my new Z-Palette. Now, I can finally appreciate why everyone loves it so much. It’s the perfect undertone so I can bronze my entire face while still being able to contour under my cheekbones. It also makes a great eyeshadow for blending out the crease. Definitely a February fave!
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask: I received several samples of this moisturizer in some beauty magazines and immediately fell in love with it. As far as I know, the only place you can buy it is at Target, so as I soon as I run out of my last sample (which lasts forever), I will be buying the full size for around $25. It’s effective enough to use before bed, but feels light enough to use in the morning and it completely rejuvenates my dry skin and even my sensitive under eye area. It smells really nice, feels even better, and I am so excited that I finally found a replacement for my beloved Olay Fresh Effect Long Live Satin Moisturizer!
- L’Oreal Paris Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner: This was one of the first eyeliners I ever bought and even though I ran out of the actual eyeliner over a year ago, I still love it because of the felt tip applicator. When I first tried this, I hated it because it was a little overly priced considering the product ran out very fast and instead of being completely matte black like I prefer, it has an almost shiny finish. So even though I would not repurchase this for the actual eyeliner, I will continue to use the brush to apply my favorite Almay liquid liner since its amazing quality felt tip makes creating the perfect line so much easier!
What were your favorite beauty products this month?
Connect With Me: