Hello, loves and happy Valentine’s Day! I was going to do a perfume collection post today because I’ve been meaning to do one and I thought it would be a cute idea for today, but then I realized I haven’t done a tag in what seems like forever! So I decided to do the 10 Questions Valentine’s Day Tag!
1. What is your favorite Valentine’s Day treat? I love anything sweet for Valentine’s Day like cheesecake, brownies, marshmallows, chocolate, fruit, or ice cream!
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries? Chocolate covered strawberries, of course! My Grandma actually bought me some today, so thanks Grandma!
3. What was your favorite Valentine’s day memory? When I was younger, my Grandpa used to buy me a special heart-shaped box of chocolates and sometimes a little pink rose for Valentine’s Day. I will never forget those special memories and they will always be very special!
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail? Although my Grandma and designated movie partner would strongly disagree, I would go with Pretty Woman because I think Julia Roberts is an amazing actress and I love the Rodeo Drive scene!
5. Which restaurant would you prefer to go to for a Valentine’s Day date? I would love to splurge and go to a more fancy restaurant like Ruth’s Chris Steak House so I could dress up. But I also think it’s super cute to make your own fancy dinner at home!
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date? I would go to a fancy dinner out and then watch a movie!
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? A soft pinky nude like Milani’s “Nude Creme” is perfect!
8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit? Personally, my favorite Valentine’s Day date outfit would be a red, pink, burgundy, or even black or white dress with heels. I love girly and sophisticated fancy outfits, which are perfect for days like today.
9. Homemade or store-bought gifts? Both. It’s the thought that counts!
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night? I think a half-up, half down hairstyle with loose curls is perfect for acheiving a romantic and feminine look for Valentine’s!
Connect With Me:
P.S. Will you be my Valentine? Because what I said in the photo above isn’t just pretty, it’s true! 💄