Welcome to my very first monthly favorites post! I’m so excited to finally have the opportunity to share with you a collection of the five most used and loved beauty products of my past month. Let’s hop right into it now!
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in “Spark Plug”: I have wanted this “dusty pink petal” lipgloss for years and my best friend was kind enough to give it to me for my 17th birthday a few weeks ago. It is the absolute perfect rosy neutral for everyday wear, goes well with any makeup look, and pairs wonderfully with a lot of my favorite lipsticks. I have been wearing it almost every day this month and I absolutely love everythig about it!
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer in “Light/Medium W4-5”: I bought this at the drugstore a while back and have been using it every single day since I realized how it good it was at the beginning of the month. The shade range corresponds with the matching True Match foundations and I love these for covering up dark spots, redness, and blemishes on my face, especially when I’m not using any foundation.
- Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette: This was one of the vey first products I reviewed on my blog and I love it so much for the winter! I’ve been using the bronzer almost everyday this month and I love the “Bare to Explore” shadow along with the other plum and neutral shades!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Soft Brown”: This is obviously an extremely popular product, so I figured I had to spend the money and try it at least once. I usually just use some matte brown eyeshadow, but this is definitely an improvement and I like it. The color works nicely for my hair color, it’s super easy to use, and looks very natural.
- Hard Candy Highlighter in “Tiki”: I bought this drugstore highlighter a long time ago, but never really used it much until I recently rediscovered it. It’s completely different from “Champagne Pop” because it’s a subtle sheen that’s perfect for school and everyday use l when I went to bring a more natural-looking luminosity to my cheekbones!
So that’s all for my highlights of the month. I hope you all had a wonderful January and as always, please feel free to make any requests for more detailed product reviews!
Connect With Me: