For this little post, I combined some different questions from all the different versions of the Christmas Tag! Hope you like learning a little bit more about me and I’d love it if you left some comments so I can get to know you all more!
- When do you start getting excited about Christmas? To be honest, I start getting excited for the holidays as soon as school starts. I make my wishlist (a.k.a my Sephora Loves List) and start planing out my gifts for my friends and family. Plus, I start singing Christmas songs in my head while I’m doing homework!
- Do you have any funny Christmas memories? One winter, my parents and I stayed at a cabin in Lake Tahoe with my mom’s best friend and her family. Her daughters are my very best friends and are just like my sisters so we always have an amazing time together. That year, there was a huge snow storm and the electricity went out and we couldn’t leave, and it was freezing, but also really fun and exciting in a wierd way. Looking back on it, it was pretty funny! I guess you just had to be there;)
- Talk us through your typical Christmas day? I’ll let you in on a glimpse of my typical Christmas day on Friday, so don’t you worry your pretty little mind:)
- What is the best Christmas present you ever received? I’m not really sure if it was actually a Christmas present, but I adopted my beloved cat, Mia, around Christmas after my grandpa passed away and she is one of the best things that’s ever happened to me!
- Real or fake christmas tree? Fake!
- Have you ever had a White Christmas? Not where I live…
- Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home with my parents and Grandma. And my cat, of course:)
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Well, there’s Dasher, and Prancer, and Donner, and Blitzen. There’s Cupid, and Comet, and… Rudolph? I don’t know how many there are, but I think that’s how the song goes… I guess the answers no!
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year? Mmmm. I’m pretty excited for making Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls on Christmas morning and enjoying them with my parents and Grandma before opening presents in our pajamas! It only happens once a year, but it’s worth the wait.
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? At the end of the day, I honestly like giving my loved ones heart-felt and meaningful gifts that I made, picked out, or bought. However, I have to admit that receiving presents isn’t too difficult either.
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? Home! There really is no place like home, especially when you’re surrounded by your close family on Christmas!
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I’m usually somewhere in between; I get a little rusty on folding over the edges, but I’m pretty great at picking out the paper and coordinating the bows and ribbon!
- What makes the holidays special for you? Spending precious time with my family and appreciating each other’s presence in our lives. Cheese, cheese, and more cheese, but it’s really true.
- Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? On Christmas morning, we always stay in our cute holiday-themed pajamas while we eat our cinnamon buns and open gifts. For dinner, though, I like to get all dressed up in a cute outfit and heels with a full face of makeup, like always.
- Have you ever built a gingerbread house? Once, when I was a little girl, and then a rat came out of a palm tree at my grandma’s house and tried to eat it. That’s actually a true story, even though it’s super random!
- What do you like to do on your Christmas break? In case you couldn’t already tell, blogging is one of my favorite things about Christmas break because I actually have the time to sit down and take photos and enjoy myself more than usual!
- Candy canes or gingerbread men? Candy canes, even though I don’t really like mint. I still like my grandma’s candy better, though!
- Have you ever made a snowman? Yep, and snow angels.
- Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Both! They’re both so special and different, which you will learn about in my last two Days of Christmas! Stay tuned!
- White lights or colored lights? White, but a warm white. It just looks so festive and sophisticated.
- Are you on the naughty list or the nice list? Duh, the nice list!
Connect With Me: