- Tartelette in Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette: This palette retails for $45 and I personally like it a lot more than the original all-matte Tartelette palette. Unlike that one, this one has a couple beautiful shimmery shades and is more warm-toned, which I like. I can definitely see this baby in my near future!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder: I’ve seen Jaclyn Hill use this transparent setting powder in many of her latest videos and I’m really curious about how it works. I’ve been looking for a good powder to set my under-eye area, so this looks like the perfect thing with which to do so. I want to get the travel-sized version, which costs around $25.
- Benefit POREfessional Face Primer: I’ve tried a few samples of this primer and it works really well at blurring my pores. It also creates a smooth canvas for your foundation, which makes the rest of your makeup last longer. A mini tube costs $10 and the packaging is a really cute color.
- Benefit Best of Benefit Customizable Brow and Lash Kit: This value set is $60 and contains all full-sized versions of the amazing Roller Lash mascara, the High Brow highlighting pencil, and the Gimme Brow fiber gel. You save a little over $10, plus you get an adorble cosmetic bag!
- NARS Eyeshadow Duo in “St. Paul De Vence”: This is at the very top of my list and each time I swatch it at Sephora, it looks more and more beautiful. I like this shade the best out of all the other options because it includes the perfect shimmery neutral all-over-the-lid shade and the perfect almost matte transition shade for the crease, very similar to MAC’s “Soft Brown”, which is my favorite. I think having these two staples in one itty bitty sleek palette is perfect for every-day use and for traveling! It’s very pricey at $35, but I have a feeling I’ll get my money’s worth!
- Bite Beauty Discovery Set: This lovely holiday set has been out for a while now, but I’ve never actually seen it in person and I want to make sure I like all the colors. It’s $55 and includes five lip wipes, a mini agave lip mask, a compact mirror, a mini clear lip primer, a mini matte cream lip crayon in “Glace”, a luminous creme lipstick in “Pepper”, a fruit lip gloss in “Honey”, and a high pigment pencil in “Pomegranite”! It’s perfect for the holidays and Bite always has the best quality products!
Connect With Me: