Stocking stuffers are an adorable and creative way to give a loved one a thoughtful gift and are ideal for someone who is as in love with makeup as I am! This post will be dedicated to giving you all some fresh ideas for last-minute beauty-related stocking stuffers and will incorporate options for all budgets. Keep scrolling if you’re interested and I hope this helps!
- Bite Beauty “Bite Mix and Mingle”: This is a mini double-ended lipstick duo that comes in an assortment of six different colors to choose from. I bought one of these this summer in the shade “date/fig”, but I don’t think it’s available anymore. I know first-hand though that these lippies are amazing quality, beneficial for your lips, and super soft, buttery, long-lasting, and everything else that you could possible want in a lipstick. Plus, it’s only $12 and would fit perfectly in a stocking
- Philosophy “Purity Made Simple Ornament”: I have heard so many amazong things about this facial cleanser and everytime I see it at Sephora, I always pick it up and look at it. The only reason that I’ve never actually bought it is because I already have my own skin care routine that actually been working wonderfully with my acne, so I don’t want to change anything. Considering you only get three ounces for $11, this is a bit pricey, but it’s a great gift to give someone who loves skincare or wants to try something new! It can also be used to clean your makeup brushes, so that’s a bonus, too!
- The Beauty Blender: Let’s be real… Pretty much everyone who has ever had any interest in makeup has wanted a Beauty Blender, but hasn’t justified paying $20 for a little sponge. That’s why getting one for a loved one would be really nice and generous. I bought my bestie the black one for Christmas because I knew she really wanted one and she loved it so much she used it that same day! If this isn’t in your budget, you could always go with the Real Techniques “Miracle Complexion Sponge” which is under $10 and has rave reviews as well!
- NYX “Intense Butter Gloss Set”: This set contains three butter glosses in the shades “Chocolate Crepe”, “Sorbet”, and “Tres Leches” which are all very wearable nudes. NYX is a high quality brand with affordable products, so this would be perfect.
- EOS Lip Balms: Almost every girl loves these little spheres of heaven, so I think putting them in stockings for the holidays is absolutely adorable. I mentioned their Holiday Set in my latest haul and the reason I didn’t have my own photo of it is because my mom is going to use it as one of my stocking stuffers, so I’m pretty excited to use them.
- Urban Decay “Revolution Lipgloss Travel-Size Duo”: I know not everyone’s a huge fan of lipgloss, but a lot of people, including myself, cannot go function without it, so when I swathced this at Sephora the other day, I knew I had to include it in this post. These are the perfect size because they have a good amount of product inside, but are compact enough to keep them in pockets or clutches for on-the-go. The set is $14 and includes the shade “Liar”, a medium pinky nude perfect fot all skin-tones and the shade “Anarchy”, a bright pinky fuchsia, ideal for a girls’ night out. Even if I don’t end up getting this set, I will be searching for a dupe for “Liar” because it is right up my alley!
- Perfume, Perfume, and more Perfume: Personally, I think that giving someone else a perfume sampler is a great idea because then they get to try out some new fragrances, pick the fragrance they like best for themselves, and then redeem the certificate for a full-sized bottle of perfume! Sephora has several really nice sets, but I like this one because even though it’s more expensive than the others, you get actual luxurious bottles instead of the little spray things. I also think that giving someone a rollerball in their favorite scent or a scent that they want as a stocking stuffer is really thoughtful and cute. I’ve sampled Prada Candy, YSL Black Opium, and Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb and would love it if someone put those little rollerball gems in my stocking to discover on Christmas morning!
- Nail Polish Gift Sets: Personally, I’m not a huge fan of painting my own nails, but a bunch of my friends love nail polish, so I know a lot of people would really appreciate something like the Ciate London “South Beach Socialite Collection”, the Sephora Favorites “Meet Your Match”nail and lip set, or the Formula X “System to Go”! They all have a wonderful selection of colors, are great quality, and are perfect for the holidays. I’m sure any of my friends would love to reveive one of these in their stockings!
- Mascara, obviously: I think mascara is one of the best stocking stuffers ever… they’re small, glamorous, fun, and practical! I’ve had my eye on the L’Oreal Paris Mascara Bar Holiday Kit from Target, of course because it has my name written on all over it. It contains the Voluminous Butterfly mascara, the Voluminous Orginal mascara, and the Voluminious Miss Manga mascara and it’s only $20, so you save more money than you would if they were individiual. I also think that the Too Faced “Better Than Sex” mascara, or the Benefit “Rollerlash” would make a wonderful gift to hide in your glamorous loved one’s stocking, as well.
- Eyeshadow Palettes, of Course: Anyone obsessed with makeup knows how tempting it is to buy every single eyeshadow palette that ever comes out and how exciting it is to finally get a new one! So spluring a little and getting one of Too Faced’s lovely eyeshadow palettes for $35 would be the perfect gift for a glamor girl like myself. Tarte also has some great holiday sets and eyeshadow palettes that would work as stocking stuffers and the teeny tiny Nars eyeshadow duos would also make a very thoughtful and luxurious stocking stuffer!
So there you have it for my top stocking stuffer picks for the makeup enthusiast! I hope I helped you get some ideas for last-minute gifts and let me know which one of these you would be most excited to receive in your stocking on Friday morning!
Connect With Me: