Welcome back to Beauty Blogmas 2015! In today’s post, I will sharing a few of the makeup items I have gotten these past few weeks in preparation for the holidays! As always, let me know if you would like to see an in-depth review on any of these products!
- Beauty Blender: As you may know, I’ve been wanting one of these things for years, but haven’t been able to justify spenfing $25 on a sponge when there’s a ton of cheapr dupes out there. However, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered one as an early Christmas present to myself! Yay! Now I just have to work up the courage to actually ruin it’s beautiful hot pinkness with my liquid foundation! Be prepared to see a very detailed review on this later once I actually do use it!
- NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in “Bedroom Eyes”: This was around $6 at Ulta and is a highly pigmented, shimmery shadow. I originally bought this hoping it would be an exact dupe for my beloved and overly-used “Push Up” eyeshadow from the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. It is the same color and consistancy, but it is much darker, so the search continues!
- EOS Holiday 2015 Limited Edition Decorative Lip Balm Collection: Whooh, that was a mouthful! This set includes three of the amazing little EOS lip balms in the flavors “Vanilla Bean”, “Sweet Mint”, and “Pomegranite Raspberry”. To be perfectly honest, I pretty much but this just for the vanilla once, since vanilla is my favorite scent/flavor in the entire world and I’ve been dreaming of the day when they made one of these! Can’t wait to open it up! I got mine at Kohl’s, but I believe they’re a bit cheaper at Ulta.
- BECCA + Jaclyn Hill “Champagne Glow” Shimmering Skin Perfector Palette: I literally called every single Sephora store I’ve ever been to in order to hunt this $35 palette down! I also screamed and danced all around the house when my parents weren’t looking when I found out that an amazingly kind Sephora employee would put one on hold for me until I picked it up. It was the last one! This is one of the most amazing products I’ve ever used and I would love to review it, but I can’t find it anywhere anymore, so I don’t really want to. If you do want to see a review on this anyway, please tell me because I’m feeling pretty torn about it
- Urban Decay After Dark Travel Pencil Set: This has been sitting on my Sephora Loves List for quite some time and after thinking about whether or not I would use it, I decided to buy it for $20. Unlike some sets where you only like some of the shades, I actually love all three of these eyeliners and plan to use them on an everyday basis. It includes the colors “Voodoo”, “Zero”, and “Corrupt”, which are purple, black, and brown, my three favorite colors for eyeliner!
- Benefit Roller Lash Travel-Sized Mascara: Ever since it first came out, I have been intriqued by this mascara, and as soon as I realized they had come out with the mini ones, I grabbed it right away! It was $12 and I absolutely love it! Check it out and you won’t be sorry!
Hope you liked my collective haul. I haven’t done one of these here on my blog in a while, so please leave a comment if you would like to see a review for any of these beauty products and I will be happy to do one for you!
Connect With Me: